7.

Y/n is 16 Vera is 30 

~Y/n pov~

i walked to my friend Harper mostly i have a crush on her but she doesn't want me and i accept it and my best friend was with me.

"Harps" i said she looked and started smiling she walked out of her classroom "what are you doing here?" she asked.

"i wanted to see you and we have break" i said she chuckled "or are you here to see miss Farmiga" she teased i rolled my eyes.

the bell rang "Okay we gotta go" Mia said i nod i followed her into our classroom but the teacher wasn't here yet.

"okay means we can go back i want to see Miss Farmiga" i said she rolled her eyes we walked out to Harps classroom in that moment she walked down.

i jumped and slipped i fell onto the floor Mia laughed causing miss Farmiga to look at us we locked eyes.

i blushed she slowly walks to us i gulped she hand me her hand she helped me up "you do know its class time" she said.

i nod "then hush go" she said i nod we walked away "walk faster" she said "i can't" i said she sighs "should i carry you?" she said.

"what? no i uh i walk faster" i said and even run to my classroom i only heard her chuckle and Mia laughing.

~in the lunch break~

i took my lunch and sat outside alone like always but i don't care someone sat next to me i looked "miss Farmiga why are you here?" i asked "I don't like seeing you alone" she said.

i smiled softly she smiled too "want something?" i asked handing her a Strawberry "aw thank you dear" she said and took it.

i smiled "No problem" i said she smiled at me she threw the green stuff away "you could have put it on my plate i would have thrown it away" i said.

"nah its okay" she said "it could grow out there" i said "then miss Forest is happy" she said.

i chuckle "don't remind me from her i hate her" i said she chuckled "who is your favorite teacher?" she asked "uhm you and miss Eastwood" i said she smiled.

"i never knew you were friends with Harper" she said "how do you know?" i asked she pointed at my hand i looked.

*Harper<3* "oh yeah i even love her but she doesn't want anything from me" i said she gasped "I knew it!" she said i chuckle.

soon lunch ended "i hope i have with you English next year" i said "aw that's sweet of you to say" she said i smiled.

she put her hand on my shoulder "i know you aren't behaving in English with miss Johansson but please behave i don't want her to cry anymore" she said.

i froze "she cries because of me?" i ask "yes after every lesson" she said i gulped "i will okay thanks for telling me" i said she nod.

we parted ways i walked to my classroom with miss Johansson i sat down she walked in i avoid looking at her.

~after class~

"Y/n can i talk to you?" miss Johansson asked i nodded everyone left i walked up to her "Look uhm i'm really bad at saying sorry but i'm really sorry for not behaving i didn't knew what was wrong with me" i said.

she smiled "its okay Y/n but please behave like this again i liked this lesson" she said i chuckle and nodded "I will" i said she smiled.

i walked out of school as this was my last lesson "Y/n!" someone said i turned around miss Farmiga walked to me.

"yes?" i asked "you did great" she said i furrowed my eyebrows "how-" "i could see you trough the window" she said.

"ohh" i said she chuckle "can i walk you home? i have a free lesson" she said "yes sure" i said she smiled.