Part 10

At approximately 2:00 a.m. Taehyung wakes up as Jungkook had begun to cry out in his sleep. They are both snuggling under the covers and Taehyung begins to admire his omegas beautiful features. Jungkook looked ethereal as the moonlight fell on his face, giving it a pearly radiance. His eyelids softly lying against his smooth, pale cheeks. Even at night, his rosy, silky lips are clearly visible.

"How am I going to explain to Lisa, I marked him?" Taehyung whispers. "Jungkook is already so broken, so I have to carefully explain everything to him. Although I wish he could no longer suffer, this is an unchangeable fact. I never imagined that he would desire my acceptance of him."

"I'll let him know later; that's a problem for another time. I refuse to withhold anything from him, hopefully he'll understand. As for Lisa, I sincerely hope she comprehends and doesn't push me out of her life. Then again, when has my life been a walk in the park?" Taehyung continues to say raising his voice.

"Jungkook, all I want is for us to be together at the end of this. However, I'm prepared to be happy with you or without you. Let's fix each other, but I really need time to trust you," Taehyung groans and turns to hug Jungkook. "I'm sorry," he whispers in his mate's ear, gently running his fingers through his omega's silky hair. "I don't know if I love you Jungkook, as you have demonstrated, love isn't always enough," Taehyung sighs and pretends to sleep, cuddling Jungkook close.

.

I guess someone doesn't understand the mate mark, Jungkook thinks as he pretends to sleep. He just heard what Taehyung said and it hurts. Taehyung said doesn't know if he loves him which is understandable, but who is Lisa? Tomorrow, he thinks as he needs sleep right now. Taehyung railed him good.

.

Next day, Jungkook stirs awake up rubbing his eyes, hearing birds chirping outside. He turns to his side but finds the bed empty, panicking he tries to sit up on the bed but falls back as pain shoots up to his back. His lower half feels like it's been ripped open. Slowly he tries to sit up gain and throws the covers away from his body. His eyes widen at the sight of his naked body. OMG! Is Taehyung some kind of octopus? His whole body is covered in hickeys even his dick is red and not pink. 

Gently Jungkook pokes his reddish member pouting, as he wonders if it'll stay like this, or it'll go back to its pretty pink self. He also seems to be clean which implies that Taehyung bathed him, his cheeks heating at the thought. 

Looking around the room, he wonders where Taehyung is and hears running water. Of course, Taehyung has university later today and probably work after classes. Jungkook slowly gets up, his legs shaking, but he has years of experience doing this. He spots his bag on the side of the room and limps towards it, needing to find clothes and medicine. 

While doing so, Jungkook wonders if he should cook breakfast. Taehyung wouldn't mind right? What is he doesn't like his cooking though? What if he hits...........no, no, Jungkook thinks to himself. Taehyung is not like Justin.

After consuming six painkillers, Jungkook gradually puts on his clothes while thinking back on the previous evening's happenings. He smiles as he recalls Taehyung's gentle kiss, his gentle touch, and the way the alpha asked for consent.

Jungkook enjoyed it, thinking how good it felt when it was consensual. Yes, Taehyung might've lost it, but he did not hurt Jungkook once and his mate has great stigma. However, Jungkook is sure he can do it again without his wolf. What if Taehyung expects them to have more sex? 

He sighs thinking back at Taehyung mentioning someone named Lisa, last night. What if Taehyung leaves him for her? She's probably smarter than him, prettier than he is and not tainted. Even reborn nothing will change that fact.