Part 7

🥀📢This chapter contains, writing.

"NO!! STOP!" Taehyung's thoughts are interrupted by Jungkook's scream, and all he can do is give him a closer hug while emitting calming pheromones.

Jungkook has been crying and mumbling in his sleep for hours. Taehyung was able to get him to calm down, after the panic attack but he has been having constant nightmares. Which only confirmed Taehyung's doubt. How could something like that happen though? From far away, Jungkook's happy smiles were visible. What exactly changed?

With a sigh, Taehyung grabs his phone and texts his boss to let him know he won't be able to make it in. Where is his place of employment? The financial division of Jungkook's family business, that is. He could have put Mr. Jeon in prison forever with the amount of dirt he has unearthed, but he hasn't because he wants Jungkook to witness the collapse of his opulent lifestyle. But it appears that Jungkook doesn't care for luxuries, but that could be an act.

Hmmmmmm, what are you playing at mate? Taehyung wonders. One thing for sure though, they are bound together as soon as Jungkook agrees to Taehyung's request. Should be easy as he seems very submissive. 

Deciding to maybe make chicken soup after carefully setting Jungkook down on the bed, Taehyung gets up to find the ingredients. While doing so, a few of the things that Jungkook said start to cross his mind. But it's better if he asks Jungkook. Only time will tell if Taehyung truly feels love for Jungkook, for the time being, it appears that his goals will have to be postponed. Of course, except for that bodyguard and Justin, they will surely not make to see next week.

(Imagine him cooking at the fireplace)

Since Jungkook wants him, his other plans have sped up. Good, he wishes to leave already as per the deal.  The thought makes Taehyung excited, "mate, we'll be together forever don't worry." Jungkook sleepy figure thrashing restless on the bed, but this time due to the demon's echoing voice.

.

As he finishes his task Taehyung sets down two bowls of food with apple juice to drink. He then looks towards the bedroom where he can see Jungkook finally sleeping calmly. The house is small and as the door to the bedroom is open, he can clearly make out the cute pout on Jungkook's face. 

Hesitantly Taehyung walks into the bedroom and approaches the bed. What if he starts yelling again? Taking a seat on the bed, he slowly caresses his omega's flawless cheek. "Jungkook, wake up," Taehyung whispers as gently as he can. Jungkook slowly sits down and rubs his eyes with his hands, making his alpha coo at the adorable sight. 

Taehyung feels like the biggest jerk in the world as Jungkook, who is blinking quickly, glances at his him and smiles. Despite Taehyung being the direct cause of his panic attack, Jungkook grinned thereafter. In addition, it makes the alpha feel ashamed of his intentions for Jungkook and makes his heart sink.