Part 2

📢Assault

"Ah! Stop, p-please," Jungkook sobs tiredly. His screams and pleads are long gone. After that black-haired man finished with him, the other two decided to have a go at him as well.

"S-top pretending," *thrust* like you're not*thrust* enjoying this slut," the man on top of him says moaning.

The man, gripped Jungkook's waist tightly and his thrusts sped up. Jungkook just squeezed his eyed shut and waited for it to end. His hole was being assaulted again and he could do nothing. Nothing to stop yet another man to touch his body, tainting him. The body that was meant for Kim Taehyung only.

This must be his punishment for what he did back then.

.

..

.

.

Flashback

"I can never accept a poor nobody like you! Do you really expect me to live in this run-down strawberry farm. Never! I am Jeon Jungkook, one of the heirs of the Jeon empire. I am used to luxury, servants at my beck and call. I WAS NOT BORN TO BE WITH A PATHETIC FARMER!" Jungkook screams with malice in his voice. He feels no pity at the hurt he sees in Taehyung's face.

"Kookie, please I'll work harder to give you everything you want. I p-," Taehyung's words are stopped by the slap on his face. Taehyung holds his cheek and bows his head, as tears pool his eyes. Not from the slap, but for the ache his heart is feeling.

"I Jeon Jungkook, reject you Kim Taehyung as my fated, disgusting, poor, pathetic and nobody mate," Jungkook says smiling at the pain he sees in Taehyung's face due to his harsh words. The unshed tears glistening in his hazel eyes.

🥀

.

.

.

.

"Here I cum, ...aaahh....Ah!" the man growls giving one last powerful thrust. He emptied himself into Jungkook's hole as he didn't bother to use a condom.

Omega's can only get pregnant by their fated mate, he found out later. That mean he was never able to conceive with his husband as he was not who he belonged with. Not that Justin ever touched him, he has never laid a finger on him. That does not mean he can't get an STD.

The man pulls his member out of his overly abused hole and slapped his buttock, causing him to yelp in surprise.

"Hmmmm, I'd fuck you for days if I could, but I have to go back to my wife, the man says pulling his pants back up. "Catch you later," the man winks and exits the room.

End

.

With an empty look on his face Jungkook tries to get up but a sharp pain in his back causes his to fall back down, whimpering in pain. Taking several deep breaths, he struggles to get up again. He needs to shower. Limping and holding on to the wall he steps into the bathroom, walking straight into the shower.

He turns on the hot water and stands there feeling the hot water scald his skin. He could still feel their hands on his body. He had to rid of the stain. So, he grabbed the loofa and scrubbed his body vigorously. Again, and again to the point where his skin started to bleed and peel. The hot water burning, but he didn't care, not anymore. He was done.

Buring his face in his hands as he tries to fight the incoming anxiety attack, he feels building.

"Not now, I got an appointment with death," Jungkook murmurs, turning off the hot water. He doesn't bother to dry his wet body as he wears his clothes.