Part 6

🥀

Stepping inside his family's home, Jungkook turns to look at Taehyung who is looking around frowning. "Can you hurry up? I am missing my classes on the second day plus I have work later," Taehyung snaps, rolling his eyes. 

Jungkook simply nods and starts making his way up the stairs. His mate's footsteps audible behind him. 

"Are you not informing your family?" Taehyung asks as he continuous to follow behind, his voice cold.

"My father and brother are at work and my mother is at a tea party," Jungkook answers as they both reach his room and step inside.

"This is your room?" Taehyung asks looking around in awe. "Where you are going to live now fits inside your room and there's space left. Do not even think about taking all your belongings. There is not enough space for it all," Taehyung says giving Jungkook a hard look.

"I'm only taking a small suitcase and toiletries," Jungkook replies, walking towards his closet pulling out a suitcase to start packing. He feels Taehyung besides him and starts to help.

"I want to be out of here fast," Taehyung says as he folds a shirt into the designer suitcase, and Jungkook just hopes he doesn't notice. "The house is far outside the city, and it will take over an hour to reach."

Why outside the city? Jungkook wants to ask but decides to keep quiet, it doesn't matter as long as they're together. When packing, he tries to avoid clothing that is too flashy. He retrieves a couple more outfits from the closet and decides it's enough.

"Go get the rest of your stuff and I finish packing these," Taehyung says and Jungkook quickly walks to the bathroom to retrieve a few necessities.

When he walks back out, Taehyung is zipping up the suitcase, "ready?" he asks staring at the toiletry bag. Jungkook simply nods. "Let's go then" Taehyung says and starts walking out of the room.

They see some curious-looking maids as they make their way back downstairs. When they get to the bottom of the stairs, Taehyung says nothing and simply exits the house, while Jungkook makes the decision to announce that he is leaving with his mate. John, the butler, is standing at the entrance, staring at the two mates with a solemn expression. He'll deliver the message to his phony family, "can you tell my mom and dad, that I found my mate and will now go live with him. I'll call them or visit them to explain more later," Jungkook tells him and turns to leave. 

Taehyung was already in the process of packing the rear of the taxi with the suitcase. How could I have missed the fact that he is so handsome? Jungkook wonders. Justin seems like a cooked pickle next to him. By the way, that is an insult to the pickle.

Taehyung gives Jungkook a quick glance before motioning for him to get in the taxi through the back door. He hasn't cracked a smile at all and has been expressionless with his face. That's okay, Jungkook thinks, he will earn his love just like he has in the past. He doesn't know why, but it seems like it will be more difficult this time.

As they make our way back to his alpha's place, Jungkook can't help but peek at his mate. He seems so ethereal and wants cuddles from Taehyung. Why is he so handsome? His sun-kissed skin, flawless complexion, and strong jawline are all visible, and his muscles flexing through his shirt as he moves. Taehyung lifts his veiny hand and flicks his hair from his eyes.

 Taehyung lifts his veiny hand and flicks his hair from his eyes