Part 4

The sound of vomiting from the bathroom continuous and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Well, I guess your kisses are disgusting," Yoongi says as he laughs alongside Bogum. Nina, who is majoring in acting, is actually Bogum's sister and not my girlfriend. She has also been vomiting in the bathroom since we returned to the dorm room.

We repeatedly rehearsed the fictitious kiss to give it credibility. Jungkook needed to accept it. But Taehyung wasn't prepared for the expression on Jungkook's face. He seems so wounded and shattered. Why though?

It took Taehyung off guard to see Jungkook cry. It was so hard to not run to his omega and comfort him. He hated seeing his mate cry. What was more unexpected was seeing how Jungkook beat up Justin. Taehyung plans to do the same, but slowly enjoying his cries of pain. First though he needed to teach them all a lesson, starting with Jungkook. 

Yoongi's mate Jimin fled after Jungkook, who sobbed as he rushed away. Taehyung couldn't even try to kill Justin before Yoongi dragged him away. No matter, soon he will be dead and Jungkook will be left with nothing. The Jeons are proud due to their wealth, but not for long.

How about Jungkook? Taehyung ponders. Something appears to be different. He doesn't know what happened to him after he passed away. But surely it all turned out well in the end for him. He must've been happy and that one fateful day, it was just a fall out he and Justin were having.

He didn't accept the rejection though. Should he talk to him about it? Or continue with the plan? Where did he go when he ran off? 

Nina steps out of the bathroom, brushing her teeth. "Kissing you was the most disgusting thing I have ever done. Don't ever kiss me again," she says and resumes to furiously brush her teeth.

"You agreed and it wasn't even a real kiss," Taehyung says, smacking both Yoongi and Bogum in their arms to make them stop laughing. "Give me back my necklace."

Nina complies and return the simple and delicate necklace back. Taehyung couldn't keep himself from buying it. Surely Jungkook disposed of it, however to him it means everything. Smiling Taehyung looks out the window he recalls when he first bought it for Jungkook. 

"I think you should speak with your mate. He seemed really hurt. Are you sure he doesn't want you?" Yoongi says now looking serious and bringing Taehyung out of his thoughts.

"I agree Taehyung. Your return might have changed something in him this time. Just like you changed," Bogum says looking with disgust at his sister who rushed back to the bathroom to vomit again.

She is so dramatic. Are my kisses that gross? No way, I know I'm hot, Taehyung smirks inwardly praising himself. 

"I don't want to get hurt. If this is a second chance, I don't want to make the same mistakes I did back then. Accepting him with no care or regard to his treatment towards me? Not this time," Taehyung says in anger.  How can he just forget everything he did?

Taehyung was bewildered when he first woke up. Didn't get the nature of the situation. He found himself alive and back in time, with all of his memories. Before he even got to know Jungkook, by a full year. He saw how haughty and pompous Jungkook was as Taehyung saw him from a distance. He is extremely spoilt, and Taehyung still finds it hard to believe that he ever fell in love. Is it love this time or a memory of it?

From afar he also saw how much Jungkook loved Justin.

It will always be Justin.

Taehyung knew he would see him today and made sure the situation was different. No more will he be that sad, soft and whiny farmer Jungkook can step all over. Now they will be together, because if not the deal will break. Damn it! It would've been easier if Jungkook had agreed to the rejection, Taehyung boils, this was not in his plans.