Part 3

📢This chapter contains murder and cannibalism 

.

A man with blonde hair trips through the park in the early hours of the morning. He clutched his wounded stomach and cast a desperate glance about for some kind of assistance. He feels his strength beginning to wane and is becoming lightheaded due to the severe blood loss.

A whistle sounds from behind the blonde, who falls on his knees. The man turns around, terrified, and sees a man with black hair and a bloody mouth. He's biting into the big piece of flesh that was bit out of him, and its dripping blood.

"HELP!" the blonde yells as loudly as he can, knowing that nobody will hear him. The man turns around slowly as he senses a presence behind him and sees the man with the black hair standing directly behind him, grinning bloodily. 

"Call me Taehyung and here's this back," dropping the chunk of flesh next to the blond who has given up and is lying on the ground in a state of hopelessness, the black-haired man says. 

The blonde feels something trying to escape his throat and suddenly begins to choke. When the man opens his mouth, a bright blue light emerges from it and floats into the hands of the man going by the name Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles as his breakfast is finally ready and pops the soul into his mouth. "Ashes, to ashes and dust to dust," Taehyung creepily says as the blonde starts to melt on the ground. 

The blonde yells in agony as he feels like he's burning, dissolving, or melting in acid while still alive. He merely knows the agony is intense. Even so, in this moment, he yearns for death even though, without his soul, he is nothing.

As the man dissolves Taehyung licks his bloody fingers and turns as Yoongi steps from behind a tree rubbing his temples. "An early migraine is what I have," Yoongi says rolling his eyes at the melting man. Why did the homeless man have to be so dramatic and scream so much?

"Hmmm.........he was indeed," Taehyung responds as the man's screams die out and his skeleton starts to turn to dust. "Let's go as I have a mate to meet today. You know something, this time it will be different. HE IS MINE!" Taehyung screams, his eyes glowing red. Jungkook is his, this time he belongs to him whether he wants to or not. It's not like Taehyung has a choice anyways.

"Yeah, yeah he's yours, let's go so you can shower," Yoongi says walking away and Taehyung pouts following behind, while dripping in blood. Let's just say the blond homeless man wasn't the only victim.

.

🥀

"Wait! Why are you running? Are you that excited about our first day of college?" Jimin yells as Jungkook took off running as soon as he parked the car.

Jimin is confused as to why Jungkook is acting so different.

Jungkook not only declined to wear jewelry and high-end clothing today, but he also declined to drive his brand-new Ferrari. Jimin has no idea where or when Jungkook purchased his non-designer clothing. When his friend got the new car and expressed his excitement about showing it off, Jimin remembered it all too well.

Despite his superficiality and materialism, Jimin adores Jungkook. People who are not as wealthy as his family are hated by Jungkook. They are inferior in Jungkook's eyes and too unworthy to be in his presence. 

"I have a date with destiny Jimin, and so do you," Jungkook yells as he keeps running.

Now, what did that mean? Jimin wonders and chases after his best friend. However, as Jimin chases after Jungkook, he spots Justin, with Jungkook's parents frowning in Jungkook's direction. That causes Jimin to slow his run, what are they doing here, Jimin wonders and sees Harry, Jungkook's older brother join them. Well, this isn't good, Jimin thinks and resumes to chase Jungkook and possibly warn him as those people start following Jungkook.