Part 9

📢This chapter contain murder and continuation of smut.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, T-Taehyung... s-s-slow down," Jungkook moans digging his fingernails into Taehyung's shoulders, pulling him closer to his body in an attempt to get him to slow his thrust.

Growling Taehyung answers, "don't you dare try to stop me, Jeon Jungkook," Non-stop Taehyung grabs Jungkook's arms then pins his hands over his head. Finally, he can have Jungkook like this, how could he ask stop now? "I'm going to fuck you to my heart's content, yes, yes, yes," he grunts picking up his pace.

Both mates are sweaty and sticky due to their activities. They have been going at it for hours and the whole cabin is filled with their grunts, moans and skin slapping sounds.

Jungkook doesn't actually mind, he is loving it. For the first time in 16 years, he wants to have sex, but at the same time he can't feel his legs anymore. Taehyung's thrusts are getting sloppy, "you're so beautiful," Taehyung says bending down and biting Jungkook's bottom lip. "Mine, only mine." With a final thrust Taehyung cums inside Jungkook for the 9th time and Jungkook cums all over his stomach.

Taehyung doesn't stop thrusting though, just slows his pace giving Jungkook time to recover. He kisses, sucks and bites, Jungkook's now marked skin in between each slow thrust. 

Overstimulated, Jungkook's legs shake, he has them wrapped around Taehyung's waist. He starts to feel Taehyung's dick twitch inside him and just sighs, doesn't this monster ever stay down? Jungkook wonders feeling how Taehyung begins to pick up speed. One powerful thrust is all it takes for Jungkook to see stars as Taehyung hits his abused prostate skillfully. 

Whimpering, Jungkook bites Taehyung's bicep, the pleasure is too much for him. Taehyung is definitely sex deprived, Jungkook thinks as he moves his mouth to Taehyung's chest, licking and sucking. 

"I'll wash us up after this," Taehyung says starting to think that maybe he is overdoing it with the 10th round. Maybe.......................

When Taehyung finally cums he flops on the space next to Jungkook on the bed catching his breath. After several seconds, he looks towards Jungkook, but the sight of his omegas body starts making him hard again. That pretty pink suckable dick, those thick thighs, slim waist, flat stomach and those pink swells are making his mouth water. He needs to give Jungkook time to heal, though.

Taehyung sits up then gets up picking Jungkook up bridal style and carries him to the bathroom. Jungkook actually fell asleep in just a few seconds! The plus side is that at least he'll be able to use his demonic powers and not act like a pathetic human.

As he washes Jungkook's body Taehyung wonders how Jungkook took care of himself in the past. Did they leave him if he passed out or continued to abuse his unconscious body? "Nobody will hurt you Jungkook, nobody but me. I just don't know if I love you," Taehyung mutters as he washes his and Jungkook's body. "I'm so confused, but then again, how can I not love you? No matter what, I will never leave you, you will never leave me. I die in you, and you die in me." 

Now, another thing is that surely Jungkook's wolfs presence played a role in their sexual activities. For whatever reason their wolves were briefly awakened but Taehyung feels his alpha slowly go back into deep slumber, as is Jungkook's omega. Probably Jungkook will once again be afraid of being touched intimately, but hopefully at least he won't get another panic attack. 

The downside is that Taehyung loved having sex with him and will have to hold-back his urgers. A psychotic murdered yes, but not a cheater. He is not like Jungkook. 

Smiling at Jungkook's stirring body Taehyung finishes bathing them both. He then once again carries Jungkook to the bedroom and snaps his fingers to change the bedding. Yes, it his and Jungkook's, but he rather not sleep in a bed full of cum.