Part 1

"How are you today, my alpha? I brought your favorite flowers, look," Jungkook says, pulling out a bouquet of Hyacinthus from his faded purple bag. The blue flowers were fresh and incredibly fragrant, looking like tiny starfish. They would be his last gift to his love, so he had spent what little money he had to buy them.

The man who treated him as though he were the world's most delicate and priceless diamond.

Flashback:

"Look, Kookie, at the beautiful flowers growing in my garden. None are more beautiful than you, though," Taehyung says with a boxy smile. His golden-brown hair was receiving a golden glow from the sun behind him. With all of his affection, he looks at Jungkook, the wind tousling his hair.

"I'll love you forever, Kookie," Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear, with his deep husky voice.

🥀

Smiling at the memory, in front of Taehyung's tomb, amid the velvety green grass, sits Jungkook. Feeling the anguish in his soul, he smiles as he places the flowers in the little vase by Taehyung's gravestone.

"You know, I think today is my birthday, did you forget?" Jungkook pouts. "You promised when we met that when I turned 35, we would already have four children, and I would be expecting our fifth."

"I-t-this is all my fault. If I hadn't rejected, you for not being rich. If only I had accepted y-you then," as he lies on his old alpha's tomb, sobbing with sorrow, Jungkook hiccups. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, so sorry, please come back!" the pitiful man screams into the grass.

After 15 minutes of crying, Jungkook sits back and back up and caresses Taehyung's name.

"I had enough of this life without you, back then I though rejecting you would get me what I want. I lost what I actually needed, though, you. Don't worry, my love. Tonight, when the clock strikes 11:58 p.m. I will join you. After all, we didn't make any plans past my 35th birthday."

"See you in a few hours, love," Jungkook murmurs as he stands to leave. His gaze lingers upon the gravestone before he turns to leave.

Kim Taehyung

Dec. 30, 1995-Sep. 1, 2016

"I'll miss what we could've been."

Jungkook limps towards the cemetery exit following the familiar path he has walked for the past 16 years. The dead leaves on the ground crunch as Jungkook steps on them.

He is ready to be reunited with the man he loved and stupidly let go. There is one more thing he needs to do before, however.

How did Taehyung die? He was murder by his husband right in front of his eyes. Taehyung was trying to help him after he saw Jungkook being abused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback

"TAKE YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HIM!!" Taehyung deep voice reached Jungkook's ears, and he looked up from the floor where he was laying. His husband was kicking his stomach, as Jungkook had ran away from his business partner as he didn't want to have sex with him.

They were in an alley and Taehyung was walking by when he heard commotion. He didn't know who it was but wanted to help regardless.

"TaeTae?" Jungkook whimpers out and Taehyung rushes to him as the familiar voice reaches his ears.

"Kookie?!" Taehyung says falling to the floor next to him and pulling Jungkook into his arms.

"TaeTae, help me. I-I d-d-on't want to," Jungkook weeps, nuzzling his face in Taehyung's neck.