Disclaimer

Traveling back in time wasn't something 35-year-old, broken Jungkook had planned. He just wanted to die, meet Taehyung in the afterlife and maybe finally have a happily ever after. Instead, he was thrown back in time with a very much alive Taehyung who is not the lovable and caring boy he knew.

⚠WARNING:  I'm going to clear up Taehyung's actions from the start this time. As many of you were confused about why he acted how he did, so I'm clearing it up.

DARK THEME:

This story will contain:

WRITING-That I've worked hard for and poured my time, emotional disturbance, bipolar nature, and horniness into.

TOP TAEHYUNG

BOTTOM JUNGKOOK

SMUT 18+

ALPHA X OMEGA

PANIC ATTACKS

ANXIETY

SEXUAL ASSAULT, NON-CONSENT

MURDER

SECOND CHANCE

REVENGE

YANDERE BEHAVIOR

MATURE LANGUAGE

VIOLENCE

GORE

CANNIBALISM

BOYXBOY

HAPPY ENDING? YES, FOR ME IT IS. 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED

*If you have any thoughts regarding my writing or mental health, feel free to drop them in the suggestion (trash) basket down below.*(✿❛◡❛)

👉🗑👈😊😊

DON'T STAY IF YOU ARE WEAK OF HEART!!! LEAVE!!!!

DON'T COPY MY WORK🔪

**Picture Credit to rightful owners**

😘Happy Reading ✨🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*This story is my imagination, if it resembles another. I'm sorry.*

"My darling,

For you, I'd steal the stars. You will never be unloved by me. For my part, I know nothing with certainty, but for the fact that when I found you, my heart found its home, my mind found peace, and my soul could finally rest. My spirit is far too entangled with you.

My love for you will never end, even if I was not the one. I'm glad I met you...........

My love for you will always be there. I'm happy we got to meet. Despite the fact that I wasn't meant for you. I'm glad that our souls could cross paths in the universe. Even if you were merely visiting.

It will always be you and I'll never regret meeting you.

The time we spent together, I will treasure forever, in my memories.

As you have chosen, that our fate was to be .........

Forever...........apart.......

Your mate,

Kim Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~