𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐱 ~ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

~ Pitts mocks Cameron, who is being rude to you for no reason ~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~ Pitts mocks Cameron, who is being rude to you for no reason ~

ψ

The small cave is filling with smoke from the half a dozen pipes lit, and it frankly makes you uncomfortable. You come from a family who frowns upon smoking, but you can do little to stop it.

"What's wrong, [Last Name]?" Cameron asks, blowing smoke in your face. "You a chicken?"

Coughing and waving a hand in front of your face, you frown and say, "No. Just because I'm not getting high doesn't mean I'm a wuss, Cameron. You should know that."

"Oh really? That's so interesting—" he begins, about to go on and on about how big of a pussy you are when Pitts steps in.

Frankly, everyone is sick of Cameron being so rude and such a downer, and when it comes to you, Pitts draws the line. "Oh, that's really interesting," he mocks, and once Cameron is turned, he shoots you a wink.

"Will you shut it, Pitts?" Cameron asks, taking another drag.

"Will you quit being a nuisance, Cam?" he retorts, earning whoops and an appreciative grin from you. He smiles back and you both feel heat rushing to your cheeks; an exchange is made and the results are final. You definitely have a crush on Pitts.