𝐱𝐢𝐢 ~ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬

~ You and Brand finally have some alone time ~

ψ

Finally, after a month of being busy moving back into your houses and finally being settled, you and Brand have the whole day to yourselves. You rush over to his house in excitement, parking your car haphazardly and then sprinting inside. Instead of seeing Brand waiting on the sofa, he's in a chair using a stupid spring device as a way to work out.

"What are you doing?" you ask, absolute dumbfounded. You had, well, other plans, but Brand barely seemed to notice you came in.

"[Name]!" he says, a bright smile on his face, which is equally glistening with sweat. "I'm trying to get ripped."

"I can see that," you say, feeling disappointed.

"What's wrong?" Brand asks, immediately noticing your change in demeanor. You brighten up a little bit and hold up your bag. "I had some . . . fun plans for us today."

Brand's face flushes hot red and he jumps, wiping his forehead of sweat. "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!"

"This was not my idea of fun," Brand groans as you swipe a coat of lipgloss over his lips. You smile at your masterpiece, knowing exactly what he had in mind.

"At least you're gorgeous," you grin, kissing his cheek in gratitude and provoking a small smile from him.