𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯 ~ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞

~ Chris laughing at your impression of your friends ~

ψ

One of the things that you're best at is imitating your peers and sometimes even celebrities you've seen on TV or heard on the radio. So when you and your four friends are sitting around a campfire, bored, you pull out your trusty impressionism.

"So Gordie's like this, 'Erm, guys, my mother wants me home by seven o'clock sharp! Best not be late for casserole again tonight!'" you trill, gaining a funny sounding accent and sticking a finger in the air, even crossing your eyes to seem nerdier. Everyone laughs, including Gordie, and you move on to Chris.

"Chris is like, ' Guys, let's climb these rocks and then stand on top with eagles cawing in the background. Don't worry, you guys don't have to flex because I've got enough muscles for six army men.'" You make your voice sound deep and commanding this time, earning a snort from Chris and giggles from the other boys.

"Teddy sounds like, 'Guys! I'm gonna be in the army! Someday my skinny-bitch ass will go to the army! I'll fight for freedom!'" This time, you make your tone nasally and hold circles over your eyes like glasses. Teddy laughs especially hard and you finish it off with Vern.

"And there's Vern; 'Don't bully me guys! My mommy won't let me hang out with you guys anymore because she wants to soften me like cottage cheese! I love my mommy almost as much as I love my pennies.'" Chris snorts especially hard and Vern frowns at you.

"Hey, don't disrespect my mom like that! Or my pennies!"