𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

---

---

We know that Tanner's location is in Montana because instead of trekking the RV all the way back up north, the network booked us a flight. The tickets say Montana, so I just assume that's where we're headed. To keep things fair, I swallow down my curiosity enough and don't try and pull up haunted places in the area on Google. The network also splurged and got us a few rooms at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort in Deer Lodge, MT.

While Tanner, all bundled up because it's January and we're in Montana, speaks to his camera about where we're heading, Dakota, Alex, and I head to the pools to have some fun.

Don't ask me why I packed a bathing suit while road tripping during the winter—I'm just glad I did. Armed with GoPro cameras, the three of us grab some complimentary rafts and head on up to the waterslide.

"I am so pale," I complain as I walk behind the two guys, frowning at my skin.

The bright pink of my bikini makes the paleness of my skin so stark; I feel a bit self-conscious. I mean, I'm already self-conscious, wearing something so revealing in front of Dakota and Alex—something so revealing that the entire world will probably see. I try to put that thought out of my mind and just focus on the fun, but my head's a bit loud lately, so it's hard.

"It's the middle of winter," Alex tells me bluntly. "What do you expect?"

I frown at his response. "I can always count on you to bring me back to earth, Al," I tease.

"You look fine," Dakota tells me and I half-smile. "Now, come on! Waterslides, let's go!"

I laugh at his antics, following behind as he leads us toward the indoor pools, where the waterslide entrance is. He's holding his GoPro out in front of him, speaking to it, "Tanner's talking about some . . . whatever—the location we're going to."

I jump into frame next to him. "But we don't care right now!" I exclaim, bumping shoulders with him.

"'Cause we're about to have some fun!"

The waterslide is exactly that—fun. I haven't been to anything reminiscent of a waterpark in years, so it feels nice to just slide down a waterslide and scream at the top of my lungs because I'm having fun, not because I'm scared.

Once we all have had enough of the waterslide, we just decide to chill in the pool, which is heated by a hot spring, so despite it being cold out, the water is warm. One of the rafts we've taken is shaped like a duck, so of course, Dakota decides to use it.

"This is honestly so nice," I say mindlessly, leaning my head back as I just float around.

The warm water feels nice against my tailbone, which I can safely say I have reinjured at Nopeming. It isn't as bad as it had been when I initially injured it a few years ago, but it is definitely hurting.