𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

---

---

For the next location, Dakota decides to bring us to St. Albans Sanatorium. He and Tanner have already been there, on their documentary back in 2015. Chelsea, Dakota's sister, had joined them for that trip and actually ended up quitting halfway through that night after being charged by something in the bowling alley. Tanner's kind of pissed at Dakota for not only going back to it, but for bringing me into it.

I'm pissed by extension, and still at Dakota for pushing me to walk the third floor of Old South Pittsburg Hospital on my own, having no experience at all. I make my annoyance known as we leave the RV to do the packet read on the front steps of St. Albans.

The history is terrible—no surprise. The site of a colonist massacre and a strict Lutheran boys' school that doled out harsh punishments and suicides and murders that were covered up. Thousands died there. After it was a school, it became a sanatorium, riddled with inhumane therapy (electroshock) and staff that ruled with cruelty.

There's the "suicide bathroom" to look out for, a place where four people took their lives. A woman named Rebecca is active in the room, who was either pregnant upon arrival or got pregnant during her stay, but suffered a miscarriage. She allegedly kept the baby in her closet and later, when the baby was taken from her, she committed suicide.

There's an aggressive entity named Red in the boiler room, known to grope female visitors. (I am shooting daggers at Dakota as I read this from the packet, might I add). Chelsea had been in the bowling alley—right next to the boiler room. Dakota thinks that Red was charging her.

Before heading to the sanatorium, we met up with a paranormal team, Tonna & Lyle, that had investigated St. Albans to learn about their investigation. Tonna recounted feeling really emotional, crying for no reason, and that she spoke to Rebecca. Lyle told us that his team paid close attention to each other and Tonna agreed, citing that we needed pay attention to each other and trust our guts when it came to feeling things.

And now, we're enroute to St. Albans and I feel sick.

The RV pulls up and there's a camera crew outside, ready to take shots of us walking up into the sanatorium. I can feel both Dakota and Tanner looking at me as we walk, because I'm not sure I can handle this. I feel like I handled Sweet Springs fairly well, but now that I know there's an entity that likes to charge people, provoke women, and that Chelsea had quit at this location, I just don't know how to feel.

We set up the gear room and then Dakota speaks to the cameras, stating, "Now we're about to walk through St. Albans Sanatorium for the second time in our lives."

"Uh, first time for me," I remind them.

"Yes, first time for Olivia, my bad," Dakota agrees, nodding to me as we leave the gear room.

We're in the entryway and I shine my flashlight up a large staircase, grimacing. "Should we get started?" Tanner asks.

"I'll leave it up to Olivia," Dakota replies. "Where do you want to start?"