𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN, KID — TAYLOR SWIFT
"So make the friendship bracelets, take the moment and taste it, you've got no reason to be afraid. You're on your own, kid. Yeah, you can face this. You're on your own, kid, you always have been."

COMING OF AGE — MAISIE PETERS
"But it's my song and my stage and it's my coming of age."

THERE IT GOES — MAISIE PETERS
"The universe is shifting and it's all for me."

GUY ON A HORSE — MAISIE PETERS
"Got this far, but I'm Joan of Arc and you're just a guy on a horse."

BLONDE — MAISIE PETERES
"Remember how you screwed up when I was a brunette? I don't think you knew just what you'd done. Oh, I'll fuck your life up as a blonde."

ALL-AMERICAN BITCH — OLIVIA RODRIGO
"Forgive and I forget, I know my age and I act like it. Got what you can't resist; I'm the perfect all-American bitch."

THE GRUDGE — OLIVIA RODRIGO
"Trust that you betrayed, confusion that still lingers. Took everything I loved and crushed it in between your fingers."

HAUNTED — TAYLOR SWIFT
"Can't turn back now, I'm haunted."

THIS IS ME TRYING — TAYLOR SWIFT
"They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential. And my words shoot to kill when I'm mad, I have a lot of regrets about that."

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫: 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥

ARCHITECTURE — MAISIE PETERS
"You'll go and I'll know I'll owe you all the love you showed me I deserved, the gold that I was worth."

SEVEN — TAYLOR SWIFT
"Love you to the moon and to Saturn. Passed down like folk songs, the love lasts so long."

IF WE HAVE EACH OTHER — ALEC BENJAMIN
"The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad. If we have each other, then that's all we have."

TAKE ON THE WORLD — YOU ME AT SIX
"And nobody knows you the way that I know you. Look in my eyes, I will never desert you."

SEPTEMBER — DAUGHTRY
"Of all the things I still remember, summer's never looked the same. Years go by and time just seems to fly, but the memories remain. In the middle of September, we'd still play out in the rain. Nothing to lose but everything to gain."

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚: 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

THE LAST ONE — MAISIE PETERS
"If you're the Syd Barrett of the band, I'm the girl on the train tracks holding your hand. Halfway to the moon on a plane you couldn't land, but I'll believe in you, still your number one fan."

HEY GIRL — STEPHEN SANCHEZ
"Oh good God, I'm tongue-tied, I'm a landslide when you move. Hey girl, with your head in the clouds. I wanna love you."