🌌 Dream 15🌌♊

A:N 1000 reads!!!!!!! You guys are the best and deserves a double update! ❤️❤️❤️
But first I would like to take this moment to extend my thanks🙏🏻

When I started writing I never thought people would be interested. I didn't even share this with my friends.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all! 🩷🩷🩷

Now here goes.

Gem

I haven't heard from Win for about a week. It's like he vanished.
I really thought that we'd get to spend time together now that he's in Thailand but he
refused to live with me and dad.
He opted to get his own place.

I tried calling him, no answer. Then that freak went up to me and asked me about

Win. How dare he. Is he close with my twin. This kid used to follow me around and now I rarely see him as well.

I remembered the time Win asked this kid to join Win and I for lunch. It was okay, he seems like a polite kid. I asked some of my minions to investigate the kid and I found that he's an alright kid.

kept to himself, has one friend named Mark. I am still not tapping that ass though, I just wanted to know him since he's someone that's been around for so long. I thought it wouldn't hurt to add him as one of my minions.

But it seems that the kid is no longer interested, no harm no foul. The kid's too good anyways, I would have to watch my manners if he'll be part of my crowd 'cause I don't want to influence him badly.

We don't get alot of straight up nice people around.

That's why I got so mad that after not seeing him around for a while, he suddenly walked up to me, I thought he's going to aske to join me for lunch again, but he asked where Phuwin was!

He snapped at me! The nerve of that kid! Then he left, not giving me a chance to answer.

It bothered me that he was looking for Win and I didn't have an answer.
I went to Phuwin's place and to my surprise, my mother was there.

She looked like a mess, her eyes pufty.

I didn't know how to interact with her 'cause I haven't seen her for years.

"Gem, do you know where my Phuwin went? He got mad at me for coming here, he said he's not coming back."

This woman didn't even say hello. she looked like trouble and I understand why Phuwin wanted to leave.

I just told her I don't know and left.

I saw the kid with the Mark person in the cafeteria, I know he just asked me about Win but I also want to know where my brother is, if he's not coming back to his place, I can have him stay with me.

I talked with the kid and for some reason he not only know about my mom, it seems like he knows more. Somehow I got him mad and he walked away.

He's now closer to Win than me. I got irritated again. I wanted to hang out with my brother, I want a lot of things but he's more open to this kid than with me.

I followed the kid and I saw him being hugged by the friend. I took a picture and sent it to my brother. Hoping to get a reaction, and maybe he'll leave this kid alone and we'll be able to hang out as I want.

He sent a reply that shook me to the core. It was taken back before I got the chance to react. It was a picture of that innocent kid no shirt-sleeping with hickeys!

I wanted to confront the kid now and it took all the self control that I had to walk away.

I don't know What's worse. The kid taking Win or Win corrupting the child.

I am not a Saint, I know, but I don't go out ruining people.

That kid would break if Win decides to leave.

Maybe I'm just overthinking everything. the photo was removed quickly so I might have seen it differently.

Classes are done and I was on my way out of the university when I saw the kid and his friend on their way home. I guess. Then I saw my MIA brother. I was about to call his attention when I saw the
interaction.

"Hello Mark, it seems like my little Fourth is shy, I'm going out with him."my brother said.

"What"." I exclaimed.

My brother pulled the kid closer to him as if afraid that someone will take the kid away.
That's not what the biggest surprise for the day as my dear brother said that
he is living with the kid.

How will I fix this!

AN: I wanted to dedicate a chapter for Gem because he's becoming less significant in this story. Well Phuwin is the ML (I like his character more for my little Fourth) I could still change my mind lolz.

Give this story a vote if you can.

Love you all- Winter ❄️ ☃️ ❄️