Greedy Indulgences.

Summary: Leon has caught himself in a sticky situation. The only solution? Play along.

Warning: Erotica, Plagas! Reader

She could hear the way his heart was racing in his chest, a sheen of sweat covering his dirtied skin as he sat before her. Blue eyes trained on reds that were devious and observing; taking in every single breath he took. He was nervous, but she didn’t mind.

That was the whole point.

“Are you nervous, Leon?”

Leon didn’t dare answer, just shifting his fingers that were tied behind his back and around the chair he was chained to. Even if Leon bothered with a response, he was sure that the woman wouldn’t care. You weren’t here to listen to him speak. No, you were here for something else entirely.

Why else would you be taking his clothes off piece by piece?

Leon’s body tensed at the way that you dragged your hands up his naked legs, feeling every hair and scar and muscle as you worked your way up, and Leon sat back a bit when your face came uncomfortably close to his own. Your red eyes lit up in delight at the sight, and you chuckled, letting a hand come to cup his cheek as your lips brushed against his ear.

“Don’t worry, Leon. I’m going to take such good care of you. I couldn’t ever hurt my baby.”

But the various bite marks that bled and stung when sweat dripped into them said different. Leon swallowed thickly, his adam’s apple bobbing, and he almost hated the way his cock jumped within his underwear when your tongue slaved over his skin. Your teeth brushed against his adams apple, and Leon had to swallow a noise.

He wasn’t going to give you that satisfaction so easily.

You seemed to recognize that, leaning back with a pout as you straddled his hips, pressing yourself against him and taking a firm hold of the hair at the back of his neck and yanking it back. Leon grunted, fingers clenching from the sting, and you sucked on his neck a bit.

“Aren’t you enjoying our time together? I’ve dreamed of this for so long…daydreamed about that cock in me…about you fucking me so good…so much better than anybody else ever could.”

Leon’s eyebrows furrowed slightly, his lip caught between his teeth as you slowly rocked against him, his cock becoming hard from the feeling of being pressed so close against your warmth.

The satin robe did nothing to hide the fact that you were naked beneath it; the purple and gold material sliding off one shoulder and revealing your beautiful skin. Your words were making Leon’s resolve crumble, the images of being inside of you flashing through his mind, and he almost shook his head to clear the thoughts.

Instead, he choked on a moan when you bit his neck, being gracious enough not to break his skin but to leave a mark; claiming him as yours as you had done minutes prior. Your fingers were running up his abdomen, feeling his toned body before you grabbed him by the neck and squeezed.

Leon’s eyes went wide for a moment as you cut off his air supply, and you whispered against his parted lips.

“I wanna fuck you so bad, Leon. I wanna feel your cock inside of me…making me cum all over you…and then I wanna feel you fill me up with your cum…over and over and over.”

You let him breathe, and Leon sucked in a shaky breath, his eyes half-lidded as your tongue peeked out to lick his bottom lip. You then pressed your lips against his own, kissing him so deeply that the agent almost melted beneath you, tongues playing with each other and your taste so sweet that Leon almost forgot that you were infected with Plagas.