Wifey.

Summary: Intel missions are supposed to be easy, but when you and your mission partner, Leon Kennedy, have to go to a high-class charity event dressed like a bunch of married billionaires, things take an unexpected turn when you attempt to engage your target…

Warning: Erotica, Swearing, Teasing, Jealous! Leon, Dirty Talk, Dom/Sub undertones, Spanking, Choking, Facefucking, Cum-stuffing, Creampies, Roleplaying

Charity galas were your least place to do missions in. Usually, whenever you would attend the multi-millionaire events, it was for intel; to engage the target to see what you could and couldn’t get out of the poor fool’s drunken mouths. Most of the time, however, the men that you would be getting drunk for intel would just flirt with you, touching your skin trying to entice you, saying your fake name thinking they were suave but really, they sounded idiotic and, well, drunk.

You really hated these missions. Usually, you were fine with doing these missions alone, but for this mission, you were accompanied by your fellow agent, Leon S. Kennedy.

Since the charity gala was considered high-profile and high-risk, you had to be accompanied, which you definitely weren’t complaining about because Leon looked absolutely sexy in a suit. The DSO had given him a slim-fit navy tuxedo, the shawl lapels fitting him quite nicely as the satin material glistened.

The vest beneath the jacket and over his pristine-white dress shirt was navy blue as well, the buttons a glittering silver, and his hair was neatly slicked back, showing his face off completely. Freshly-trimmed stubble, a jawline that could cut, and eyebrows looking strong; the man looked good.

The suit accented his eyes so well that you swore that you would be able to see them from the moon if you looked closely. When had you approached the man to get into the rented limo for the event, Leon’s eyes flicked over to you before they widened slightly.

“Wow, you look stunning.”

You bit your lip before looking down, ruffling your dress a little shyly.

“You think so? I don’t think the color really fits.”

Because you were being accompanied by Leon to the event, you both were posing as a married couple. You both had to match to play the part, so you were given a navy blue mermaid evening gown with a silver beaded V-neckline. The embroidery upon the dress was silver as well to compliment Leon’s suit, and the back was a corset-style with a cute bow right above your tailbone.

Truly, it was a very beautiful dress, you just weren’t a huge fan of having to play dress-up so formally. Leon chuckled at you, nodding before opening the door to the limo for you.

“I think anything my wife wears compliments her, so yes.”

You rolled your eyes, a strange tingle running up your spine from his words, and you poked his stomach at you passed by him to get into the limo.

“Don’t let the job description go to your big head, Kennedy.”

When you both had arrived to the gala, your nerves were immediately on edge, back tense as the hordes of dressed-up people danced and spoke to each other as a band played upon a decorated stage. Leon’s hand was on the small of your back, feeling warm through the thin material of your dress as you both navigated through the party-goers, and you both spotted your target.

The man was a Greek bachelor by the name of Aniketos, a multibillionaire who had poured over 3.6 billion dollars into the Umbrella Corporation itself. Whether it was because Umbrella was giving him a deal or what, you nor Leon weren’t sure.

But that’s what you were here to find out.

Leon leaned down to whisper into your ear, his hand sliding across your hip as his lips brushed against your ear.