The Eros Trials 2.

Summary: It’s been about a week after the Eros incident, as you dubbed it. You and Leon haven’t seen each other much since that night in Los Angeles, but you haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. When you get paired with him for another mission in another research facility in Seldovia, Alaska, Leon makes it clear that he wants to talk about it…but things never do go according to plan, do they?

Warning: Erotica, Swearing, Sex Pollen/Chemicals, Overstimulation, Oral Sex (Male Receiving), Facefucking, Deepthroating, Cum Stuffing, Spanking, Hair-Pulling, Unprotected Sex, Creampies

It had been a week since the Eros incident in Los Angeles. After landing back at the White House and delivering your reports, the president had given both you and Leon at least a week off. You hadn’t complained in the slightest when given the order, and when you were released, you had practically ran off to your vehicle and sped out of Washington DC like a bat-out-of-hell.

There was a part of you that felt terrible about just leaving Leon hanging like that, but you’d been so embarrassed that you couldn’t stay behind to give him any sort of send-off into the break. Instead, you found yourself in a nice hotel somewhere in Pennsylvania, just enjoying the wilderness while you could.

Currently, you were lying back on the bed while the TV played some corny soap opera. Your mind was racing, the night in the lab still running through your head like a song on repeat as it had been since you had left DC.

Leon thrust his hips harshly, balls smacking noisily against you as he lowered himself down slightly so that your pebbled nipples would brush against his shirt and his lips were against your ear.

“You mean like that, princess?”

Shaking your head, you covered your face, groaning softly. You didn’t regret the night at all. Really, you had appreciated that Leon had helped you out because if he didn’t, you probably would have been killed by the drug you had spilled all over yourself.

You just couldn’t stop thinking about it; about him now.

Was he as strung-up about it as you were? Was Leon thinking about it constantly like you were? There was a part of you that felt silly for thinking such a way; that to Leon, he was just trying to save your life and help a friend out…but there was another part of you that felt hopeful; yearning. Was it wrong to feel this way? You were supposed to be good friends; two people that could comfortably seek solitude in the other, and you were sure that friends like that didn’t fuck like the two of you had.

Leon landed a harsher hit onto your other ass cheek, firmly grabbing your flesh afterwards before he did it a couple more times. Each spank against your ass had your walls clenching around him, and Leon panted out softly.

“Fuck…you like that, don’t you, princess? Should’ve known…I bet you’re fucking filthy beneath that happy-go-lucky persona you always fucking sport.”

You honestly had enjoyed the way Leon had manhandled you. It had been a while since you had been with anybody, especially anybody that was willing to rough you up instead of treating you like you were made of glass, but you had enjoyed it too much.

Really, you probably should have told him that the effects of the drug had worn off by the second orgasm he had given you, but you just couldn’t help yourself. You had been greedy…and it was definitely coming to bite you in the ass now.

Rubbing your face again, you sighed deeply before a beeping from your phone caught your attention. Grabbing the device, you answered the call with a small sigh, knowing exactly what this call was about.