Chapter Twelve~

It would seem crazy- almost a few weeks ago you never believed in sirens. All the story tales of sirens lurking in the ocean made you laugh up until now. 

Everything hurt. You back in pain from laying down for too long. The sound of Eclipse humming came from the kitchen. Moon hadn't came back since last night and now your worried. 

Turning your head as you continued to watch bluey with sun. 

"Little bug- why the long face~?" You flinched at the sound of his voice- almost falling off the couch. 

"God dammit Eclipse! how long have you been there?!" He chuckled, he seemed to take pleasure in your discomfort. You got that feeling again. As if you weren't in control with your own body.  Ugh! Why does this always happen when your around Eclipse?!

His smile seemed to get bigger before he cleared his thought, 

"Long enough to hear your thoughts, little bug~" What a creep.... Can he actually hear your thoughts? You wanted to get away from him-far away. But your body just refused to move... His eyes glowed- pulling you into his gaze. Whispering started to fill your eyes like a siren song. 

"Eclipse- don't even bother." The sound of moon's voice brought warmth to your cold soul. Eclipse chuckled before looking away from you and towards moon. "They've been through enough." 'YES! YES I HAVE!' "Oh~ and how so, hmm~ i've helped them~ and now its mine~" Now whats his? What is he talking about?

You winced- the pain in your stomach was piercing threw your whole body now.  "Eclipse..." moon growled deeply. The pain slowly fading away as the sound of Eclipse mocking moon as he walked into the kitchen could be heard faintly. 

What a cry baby. You sat up, the feeling slowly fading away before you stood up. You could feel it. The anger in Eclipse was present in your soul. Could moon feel it too or was it just you. 

Making your way into the kitchen, Eclipse wasn't even making anything. "So are you gonna stand there- or speak whats on your mind." You flinched at his voice. It was as deep as moon's-maybe a little lighter? Less raspy too. 

One thing you did note, Eclipse doesn't call you Little bug when he's mad. "Oh-u-um -i..." great now you can't even talk straight near him- whats next?! "Its rude to stare little bug."  Rolling your eyes before sitting right next to him on the porch. 

"um...what did you mean earlier when you said, 'and now it's mine?'" A sharp pain pierced your chest. He turned his head towards the ocean, ignoring your question before sighing deeply. 

"it's nothing to worry about~ plus it would blow that little head of yours off your shoulders if i told ya~" great. Now you can't even get a straight answer from him. You groaned- mostly in pain but also in annoyance. 

He placed his hand under your chin before lifting your head up to look at him. "If it was important i would have told you, i keep things a secret to protect you little bug. not to harm." You didn't want to believe him but for some reason you did. He let go before patting his lap. You didn't feel comfortable with this. But at this point you didn't think you had a choice. 

You rested your head on his lap, he refused to look at you. He petted your head as he hummed a quite song to himself.

His touch was soft and caring, gentle even. You never wanted this to end. You let his voice and the distant sound of waves talk all your worries away. The pain in your chest no longer present. You wouldn't let anyone take this away from you- through life and death. 

Slowly enough you had drifted into a soft sleep. 

ECLIPSE'S POV!!

I didn't attend to put them to sleep- but apparently i did. I put their body softly into my arms before standing up and making my way back into the kitchen. Had i even notice night was already here i would have stopped sooner. 

The living room was silent- except for moon's snoring. I walked passed them, Moon was cuddling that other siren. What was his name? I don't even care. Just another useless siren in my way, i'll might kill him latter on. 

I made my way upstairs before opening the door the Y/N's bedroom. God was it messy in here. Worse then the kelp forest. I sighed before placing them down on their bed. Should i sleep with them? They would freak out- maybe even yell. I could stop that. Maybe i should put a gag in their mouth- or even a muzzle to keep them from yelling. Maybe even blind folding them- that would work.

A/N- SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I MIGHT ADD ON MORE!!