Chapter Three~

You and whatever the yellow siren's name was hiding behind a rock as you saw a huge crowd that was being held off by caution tape was gathered around the beach to see the moon in a shark cage in the middle of it all. The yellow one was getting super anxious about what your friend and the guy that saved you were going to do to this siren, "what are they going to do to moony?" the yellow siren asked you as i tugged on your sleeve, "I don't know but at night we can try to free him since they'll probably be watching the shore looking for you, if you can make a distraction then we can save him." And so that's what the both of you planned to do, was to wait it out till night time came and that's when the yellow siren would slip into the water and make a fast distraction for you so that you could free moon and hopefully hid them both in your pool (because you have a underground pool like a normal person totally!) and from there on. Once you heard the men yelling you quickly ran up to moons cage and started to pick-lock it, after about two or four turns you finally got it of and helped him to your house where you turned on the bathtub, put him in there, and went back outside to the rock where you and the yellow siren would meet up. You saw him there with a couple of arrows in his tail and back, you quickly picked him up and ran to your house where you put him in the tube with moon as you turned off the water and ran back to your door locking it. "Sun, how many times have I told you I can take care of myself?" you turn around as you hear sun yelp in pain from moon pulling out the arrows, "at least we came for you butt, if we didn't you would have been fish bones!" and then that's when the both of them started to yell at each other and you started to wonder if they were twins or brothers? "God do either of you ever shut up?" you ask as you walk into the bathroom to see the bathtub filled with blood, sun looking at moon as moon smacked the back of sun's head. "There now he's quiet, are you a happy human?" You then nod your head as you drain the bathtub and watch moon slide out of the tub, and slither up to you as he lays his full body weight onto you, making you fall backwards into the living room floor. "¡Quítate de encima, mierda mojada y babosa!" you yell at him as moon only just started to laugh as you tried to get him off of you, "I've tamed this human!" Moon said proudly as he covered his face with his fins, "LUNA QUITA TUS ALETAS DELGADAS Y GORDAS DE MÍ!!" you yell as you struggle to get his fins off of your face so you could breathe.

At the end of it all moon got off you as you learned they don't need water to survive and that they can do just fine on land so you decided that they could sleep with you at night and hide in your pool during the day. You brushed your teeth as sun and moon while watching TV in your bed. Once you finished brushing your teeth you sat in between them so they did not start fighting again or so moon wouldn't hit sun again. You laid your head down thinking about what happened today and on how much trouble you could and can get in if someone found out you were keeping them with you, you looked up at moon then at sun and for some reason you felt something spark, it wasn't hate or sadness not even scared or anything other like that, where you starting to like them? No, that's silly, a human and sirens together? That would never happen, so lay there as you stare up as sun was laying his head on your stomach and moon was being moon and wanted to sleep on the floor but did you let him? Nope you handcuffed your wrist and moons so he had no other choice but to sleep on the bed with him, plus he was a free blanket.

In the morning you woke up to someone knocking on your door and your dog barking, you quickly uncuffed you and moon as you led them downstairs and hid them in your basement (yes you locked them down there in case moon wanted to get caught again) as you quickly ran to the door unlocking it and opening it as you held back your dog. "Hello miss(or mr whatever your gender is) and sorry for waking you this early but i have a few questions about last night, if i may take some of your time that is'' you look them up and down, they seemed to be a tad bit older than you and way taller propally standing at 6'5 you kick your dog out of the way as you let them in and led them into your kitchen and to your living room, you both sat down as you saw him take out a notepad and pen to right down his notes on, "so where were you last night?" they ask as you look them into their eyes. "I was walking my dog (or whatever your pet's name is if you don't have a dog thats okay!) and we didn't get back until at least 9:45 p.m last night" you told them almost everything that you were planning on doing but then you got into this whole mess so you kinda struggled to tell them what you and your dog were doing since you didn't really go out last night. "Hmm okay i see thank you for letting me in and for being truthful, i hope you and your dog have a good rest of your day" you then both shake hands as you lead him outside and quickly closed your door and locked it as you unlocked the basement door and ran downstairs to see sun and moon biting each other's tails, "i leave for about an hour, A SINGLE HOUR AND YET YOU TWO HAVE TO START FIGHTING AGAIN?'' You tried to pull moon off of sun but ended up getting pulled into their 'little' fight. You kicked moon's tail as sun bit your arm and moon who kept on trying to eat sun's tail and fins off. You then bite moons ear and started to pull at it as sun bite your thigh and moon who was trying to get you off of him but in the end you ended up winning the fight and got to rub it all in sun and moons face, which to you felt kinda good even though you had a lot of scratch marks and bite marks on your legs and arms but you didn't care at least you won the battle.