Chapter Ten, Part Two~

1999 Nov. 14. 1:32 p.m.

Eclipse's pov:

The ocean was quiet, calm, relaxing...too relaxing for my liking. It's been like this for a long time, I swam around looking for something to eat. The fish had all disappeared and at this rate It would be a surprise if they came back. I felt moon swim right up next to me as he growled at the sight. Nothing, not a single fish in sight. I sigh before swimming downwards where the kelp forest was, hopefully there was some fish down there. Nothing. Again nothing. I growl with my fins spreading up in anger, moon could sense my anger, and to be honest it wasn't really the best thing I had. Moon had saved me so many times from getting vanished from the kingdom but what I did was the last straw...And worst of all I dragged moon down with me. "You know, if you didnt fuck up we would have been sitting down with a nice dinner right in front of us right now.'' I shot a glare right at moon, sure he was right, but at the same time it wasn't my fault. The sun started to fade away as my skins slowly started to glow, at least we weren't stuck in the dark. I sigh and curl up into a ball as I put some sand on my back to warm me up. Moon snickered as he used his tail to sweep the sand off me, he then laid down on my back. I growled but moon laid his tail on my head which was shit since he was strong even though I was older. I sighed deeply, feeling the weight of moon wasn't much of a problem, his snoring was.

The morning came by faster than I thought, moon had somehow caught a fish for the both of us to share. I ate the end part as moon ate the head, not much food for two adult sirens but it'll have to do. I chewed on the bones, while watching Moon grab some kelp and use it to tie around his wrist. "Fashion wont matter out here, moon" He just ignored you in response, he didn't care. All he wanted was to be comfortable. I sighed, looking down at my fins, I was lucky enough to survive 18 years on my own...Moon on the other hand was about 15-16 years now. Much younger than I was, he glared at me deeply before swimming out of the kelp forest. I followed behind quickly afterwards, not wanting to lose him. I knew he was mad, he had stood up for me many times and in return I got both of us banned from the kingdom...Worse of all, moon didn't do anything to deserve it, hell, he was barely an adult yet! "This is all your fault" he mumbled. I sighed, he was right. And it hurt. I didn't like it, this feeling was one i haven't felt in a long time. I same right next to moon smiling playfully, he took it the wrong way. I felt him lunge himself right at my chest as he pinned me down to the ground, he pinned my upper two arms up with one hand as he used the other to scratch a deep cut across my chest. I winced at the feeling and digged my lower two claws into his sides.

He screamed out in pain while i drag my claws downwards, the blood started to float around in the water. My eyes where slits, it was already night fall, my scales glowed an bright orange. I let go of moon, he scratched my eye before swimming off. I tried to follow after him but my vision was blurry from the cut. I sighed and just stayed still in the sea. 

I was all alone, no friends, no family, no food, nothing. 

Moon's pov:

"this is all your fault"  i mumbled slightly, it was true, and i hoped it hurt him. In fact, we would be at him right now eating a nice dinner if he could have just not tried to attack the princess for treating him like shit, worst of all. I was right there by him. So of course i ALSO get in trouble.

I looked over at him, he had a slight smirk on his face. That was my last straw, i've had it with his stupid games. I didn't think twice before lunging on to him, throwing him to the ground as i grabbed his arms and put them above his head. I was to angry to think, i've put up with him to much.

I dragged my claws against his chest, as deep as i could put them into him. Hopefully this would teach him something. 

I saw him wince before he looked at me, this was new. His eyes were slits, usually when he was pissed off or mad they would glow, but no, this time they were slits. I flinched, then i felt something sharp touch me. I was so blinded by rage that i forgot he had four arms. I winced, looking back at him as his eye's glowed in the dark. His pattern along his scales lit up an orange color. He dragged his claws slowly across my skin. From the back to the front, i screeched out in pain. Blood filled the water around us. I let go of his arms before scratching him in the eye and swimming away as fast as i could. 

A/N: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS, :D