Chapter Two~

You woke up to the sounds of birds singing as you got up and stretched, you walked over to your bathroom and brushed your teeth and whatever else you do in the morning. You then walked down the stairs to go make breakfast (whatever you eat for breakfast is what you made). After breakfast you sit up and wash your dishes as you look out the window and at the beach where there were a group of people and a lot of boats in the water, you turn off the water to the sink as you walk to the front door and slip on your shoes and walk outside towards the beach. As you were walking you could hear people talking about someone that got attacked by some sirens last night and how the police won't let anyone on to the beach unless they are brave enough to go with the team to search for the sirens. You walked up to the caution tape that was wrapped around pole sticks that were placed all around the beach, you looked over and saw the person that helped you and your friend talking about last night and how they're both going to help the team look for them. You go under the tape and walk over to them as they both turn around and wave at you, "Hey y/n, how ya doing?" You hug your friend and do your secret little hand shake. "Did you sleep at all last night or did you stay awake, you never signed up for anything and yet you signed up for this?" You ask your friend, but all they did was stand there like they achieved something in a video game or something. The person that saved you got on top of a boat and called over your friend, you told them your last goodbye as the both of you had to leave and part your ways, but the both of you made it dramatic like neither of you were never going to see each other ever again. You went under the tape again and went back to your house to go watch some TV for the rest of the day, why? Well that's a simple answer, you were lazy as crap. You open your door and close it as you walk to the living room and close all your blinds as you grab the controller and lay down to watch your favorite show, you turn on the TV as your dog jumps up onto your legs, "Hey, watch it!" you yelled but all your dog did was ignore you.

After about 14 hours it was late at night and you woke up, you got up and stretched as you put on your shoes and walked outside to the beach's shoreline to see if the boats came back. You sat at the shore line and didn't at all notice that someone was watching you at all, that's when all of a sudden you got picked up by some older male as he started to cover your mouth with a cloth. You passed out after a while and right before you passed out you hit the ground like he dropped you or something but you couldn't tell or even hear anything that was going on around you so you just gave up.

After a while you woke up in a cave that was pretty damp, you looked around and saw two moss beds on two different rocks that came out of the water, you sat up quickly and looked around again and saw the yellow siren staring at you from under the water. "Why did you bring me here and what happened?!" You yelled at it as it swam up to you and quickly covered your mouth, "shhh, the humans above on those weird water ships are right above us if you don't stay calm and quiet then they'll find us!" You look into the siren's eyes and smile softly. Not to lie but for some reason you found it cute, you shook your head and looked at the siren waiting for it to explain what happened, "soooo me and Moon were planning on trying to kill you again but then we saw another human grab you and they looked more like food then your skinny body was so we killed them and since you were asleep i thought about bringing you down to our house but thats when one of the boats came and caught moon and now h-hes gone and they have him!" The yellow siren started to cry as you hugged him to calm down, it wrapped its tail around you which you think was supposed to be his legs like how mermaids were. You put it on the bed and look into his eyes, "did the boats go back to the shore?" you ask him as he swam under the rock and came back. "Yeah they have moony in this huge metal box looking thing" he says as he pulls himself up onto the moss bed that you were on, "how far of a swim?" you asked them as they put their hand up to their chin in like a thing way. "Too far for you to swim, but no worries you can ride my back!" he stands (or whatever he was doing to keep himself up) there proudly like he's somehow stronger than you, you shrug as he pulls you into the water and starts to swim at an insane speed. You held onto his hand tightly as you were losing air to breath and their fast swimming was just making it harder to hold on because all of the water was pushing you away from him, but after a while and at least three air breaks you both got to the shore line as the two of you hid behind a rock.