Chapter Seven~

The next morning came around the corner, the birds were chirping and the sun was coming out. You sit up and stretch as you yawn, you look over to see that Sun is gone, "SHIT!" You rush out of bed running to the door and down the hallway, down the stairs, to the kitchen only to find Sun eating some raw meat that was in the fridge.

You sigh with relief as you walk up to Sun, "god damnit, you gave me a heart attack!" Sun looks up at you with puffy eyes as he seems to have been crying for a while now. "IM SORRRRYYYYY!," Sun stands up and hugs you as he puts his body weight on you, making you fall backwards. "¡SOL, QUITA DE MÍ, PESCADO PESADO Y MOJADO!" You try to get him off of you as he cries into you, not wanting to let go anytime soon.

"I miss Moony," Sun mumbles as you put your hand on his head, "I know Sun, So do I, but I can't go looking for him WHEN YOUR WET SLIMY FISH BODY IS ON ME!!" You keep trying to push him off of you. "That's rude, I'm not even in my siren form you big fat meany!!" Sun gets off of you and pouts, "you don't deserve my hugs anymore!" Sun walks away as you hear him stomp up the stairs. You get up and dust yourself off, you look around the kitchen before walking over to a counter and pulling out your phone from your pocket. You go through your security camera footage as you search for him, now...which way did you leave from.., you sit down at the table, placing your phone on the table before watching the footage.

You sit there for hours, watching the cams wasn't the funniest thing you've done, but this wasn't supposed to be fun. You start to skip threw some cams as you caught something off, you play the footage from just a few days ago before you stand up in shock. You grab your phone as you ran over to the door, quickly putting on your shoes before you ran out the door. You didn't want this to happen. You try to go as fast as you could, scared for Moon, you try your best to run as fast as your tiny legs could get you. You turn a corner as you slip and fall on your back, you stay on the ground for a while, closing your eyes before looking up to see Moon standing over you.

"Now let's see, two days and five hours of you searching for me. That's got to be a record for you~" You watch Moon giggle making you just want to smack that smirk off his face. You stand up and brush yourself off before you smacked Moon, "¡¿ESTÁS JODIDAMENTE LOCO?! You owe me AND SUN an apology! YOU HAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKEN AWAY, OR WORSE!" You were shaking Moon back and forth aggressively before trying to pull him into a hug only for him to push you away. "Aren't I older than you, I think I can take care of myself without a tiny useless human's help!" He snapped at you while glaring you down, he was right about one thing, you were a little short but also he stood at 7 foot which didn't really make it fair. Although, you've never seen him stand all the way up before which made it scarier from your eyes. He was super tall and on top of that to make things worse his crimson eyes glowed in the shadow a bit. You shake off the uneasy feeling you had before grabbing his hand and dragging him back to your house, you feel him snatch back his hand and walk in-front of you, walking way faster than you to your house. You follow after him, having to run to catch up to him just before he was out of sight.

You and moon walk up the steps as you pull out your keys and unlock the door, you both walk in as Sun runs over to Moon jumping into his arms. You lean against a counter watching the two before clearing your throat, "So Moon, where did you go too, hmm?" you wait for Moon's answer only to get him to look down at you, glaring into your soul before he lets go of sun and walks away. You sigh before deciding to just go outside and get some fresh air, you could feel the tension in the house was starting to build up to. You walk out of the house closing the door behind you before walking down to the beach where you first meet them. You sit down on a rock and look out into the sea taking in the fresh air before pulling out your phone and taking a picture to remember the moment forever. You take off your shoes and socks as you slowly put your feet into the water. You swirl around your feet making a pattern with the water. You close your eyes and start to hum a song to yourself before hearing something splash in the water ahead of you. You re-open your eyes and look closely at the water, for a second you thought Moon was playing a prank on you but as you look closer you could see glowing orange scales instead of blue like Moon's or yellow like Suns. You quickly take your feet out of the water and stand up faster than anything which wasn't a good idea since you got light headed quickly, you were not about to be this siren's meal. You get off the rock walking in the sand keeping your eyes on the water, you watch as they pop out of the water. Four glowing eyes stared right at you as if they were reading your soul, you looked straight back at them as you stood still waiting for them to turn around so you could grab your shoes....

A/N: yes im still alive!