Chapter Five~

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE UNDER 18!

THIS CHAPTER IS JUST FOR FUN AND WILL NOT BE AN CANNON EVENT IN THE BOOK, THE CHARACTER DESCRIPTION'S ARE CANNON!

You wake up as you saw a Six foot tall man with blue hair and red eyes looking at you as a boy with yellow hair and orange eyes as he was holding you down as the guy with red eyes was holding your bag of chips as he ate them. "Hey those are mine, back away from them, you demon!!!!" you struggle as he giggled and the yellow hair boy let go of you as you as he slipped his hands into your pants without knowing it as you feel his hands rub your pelvis as you gasp and and whine a little bit as he thought his hand was on your leg as he rubs it even more as you moan softly is his fingers slip into your clint as he exstends and makes you wince as you bite your lower lip. "Sun i don't think you understand where your hand is~ maybe you should move it upwards like a lot~" you then realize that they where sun and moon as sun tilted his head as he moved his fingers up as moon pulls down your pants and then he takes out suns hand and starts to kiss and lick your clint as he bites you softly as sun starts to join in and suck on your neck as you moan.

Soon you were gripping onto moons back as he moved to your inner thighs, "m-moon~ please s-stop~ i dont l-like this~" you moan out as he bites your thigh roughly as sun stops as he tries to stop moan since he felt bad for you and thought that you where i true pain as him and moon bite each other and grown and make other noises. You then pull up your underwear and pants as you watch them eating your chips, as you laugh a bit as moon pins you down as he kisses you softly while you sun pulls him off of you as they fall into a kiss as they spill your cup of water as they turn back into their siren forms as they get knotted together as their tails got stuck together and got stuck into the kiss for longer than they could breath as you had to separate them from each other. "God that was gross, i'm never doing that again sun you fucking bitch!" moon cussed as sun started to tear up from what moon kept yelling at him. I mean it was just a kiss and they weren't brothers, they were friends or more like they just were roommate's. "Moon fucking say sorry perra" you say as moon turns back into his human form as he stands up and smacks you, "Say that again, O golpearé tu maldito trasero sabroso ~" moon says as he smirks at you, you only knew somethings in spanish not like simple words but normally you search it up, you paid half attention in Spanish class and it was pretty clear because the way moon said it. Sun on the other hand knew his language which was Sea Death or sirens and English. (like no shit also i am tired and this story to me is kinda bad but some people like it so i'll keep it going and i'm doing the same with the other store i wrote)

After all of that you decided to do moon's long fuzzy hair into a man bun as you put sun's into siren braids. The sun looked cute and warm and moon looked hot......Wait am i starting to like them?! No i can't be that's just stupid and well i mean they are kindddaaa hot but at the same time humans and sirens cant be together plus their only staying for like two more days since the chase went down by A LOT you thought to yourself as sun looked at you since you didn't have your shirt on nor pant's, instead you had very short shorts and (bra or nothing or whatever you wear depending on what you go by) as sun and moon looked at you. "What?! Never seen me cozy before!" you hissed as moon called you something in Spanish again with the same tone you didn't like as sun appeared to understand it as he spoke back to moon in Spanish as moon made him blush and got SUPER close to his face..... "Kiss already, like god damn" you say as you lean on the wall, you look at them as moon flips you off and sun goes downstairs. You knew it was time for them to leave and today was a cloudy day so no one would see them. Moon got up as he walked downstairs with sun.

(hcyuegewyifgyeuqihdyegfqgihduwhdyegyqi im tired :)}