Chapter Nine~

You sit in the living room with Moon and Sun, you knew what day it was and yet you were not ready for it. You look at the both of them as they look at each other, Sun thinking he did something wrong since he had a guilty look and he most likely did something bad. Moon on the other hand was emotionless or was trying to hide his emotions, "So...um..why are we here?" You sigh deeply, looking over at the kitchen. You look back at them, "it's time for both of you to leave....it's been a month now and I think You sit in the living room with Moon and Sun, you knew what day it was and yet you were not ready for it. You look at the both of them as they look at each other, Sun thinking he did something wrong since he had a guilty look and he most likely did something bad. Moon on the other hand was emotionless or was trying to hide his emotions, "So...um..why are we here?" You sigh deeply, looking over at the kitchen. You look back at them, "it's time for both of you to leave....it's been a month now and I think it should be safe for you two to go back to your home. So I was thinking you guys could leave now or stay for breakfast and leave afterwards..." You look at sun who had gone upstairs sobbing, Moon remained emotionless before he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket before handing it to you to look at. "How do you know them..." You got confused and angry, first off he had no right to go through your things and second off what did he mean how do i know them? You look back up at Moon whose eyes were glowing now, "have you been helping them!? HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM!" You put down the drawing before speaking, "I don't know, i just saw them one day-" you got cut off as Moon slapped you. "Bullshit...HOW lONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH THIS LUNATIC! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO US?!!!" You stood still, all you could hear was the sound of Moon screaming at you. You felt your eyes start to water, you tried to walk away but Moon didn't let you. You felt him grab a hold of your arm as he pulled you back towards him, digging his claws into your arm as your wound started to bleed again. You put your arms down by your side as Moon stood there frozen, you pulled your arm out of his grip before walking to the kitchen, grabbing your keys and walking out of the house.

You walk down an alleyway as you hold your hand over your waist, you didn't realize you were being followed but to be honest you didn't give a shit. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your small body as you get pressed up against someone else, you look down to see four arms wrapped around you with their arms having scars all over them. You look up at them to see them looking right down into your soul which sent shivers down your spine, they use their hand to wipe away your tears as you lean into them, burning your head into their stomach since that was the only thing you could reach at your height. "Why the tears little bug?" You ignored them as you closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around them holding on tightly, you knew they were dangerous and that at any point they could kill you right here but for some reason them being here and feeling their touch calms you down. "Is it the mark? Or something else? Please do tell me little bug....why must you cry?" Just as you were about to speak you heard the sound of Moon's growl coming from behind this weird siren. They let go of you as you stood still just watching them argue over something that seemed to have happened a long time ago...

(ima end this right here 👍 no the story is not ending but i'm parting the story into sections so this was part one and part two im working' on soon. Yes i will still be working on El asesino Sun even though i have no idea's for it, please do tell me things you all want to see in part two of this story, i need ideas 😭)