The broken Necklace

Start from the beginning

She glanced around the room, and her gaze landed on the clock, which read 2:28 am. It hadn't been long since she had fainted. Her eyes searched the room, hoping to find him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Her gaze returned to Jimin, who sat beside her on the bed. His concerned eyes were fixed upon her.

Her eyes welled up with tears once again as she watched Jimin, her mind flooded with memories from the past hour.

"Where's Taehyung?" she asked, her heart pounding suddenly, and a strange fear consumed her. Her inner voice cooeing to her creepily that something had happened so much wrong.

Jimin didn't answer immediately, but his tense expression told his concern. His gaze moved all over her body, which was wrapped in that sleeveless silk crimson frock, which was stained in blood in some places

"What happened between you two?" Jimin asked, his gaze returning to Y/n's face.

Y/n's mind replayed every single thing that had happened between them a couple of hours ago, which made tears flow down her face.

"H... he..." Her voice cracked as she looked down, her tears falling abruptly .

"H... he... he... killed... him... too..." she muttered, a sob escaping her mouth.

Jimin froze hearing those words and watching her sobbing softly. His body tensed up at her words, Confusion and worry filled his eyes as he witnessed her tears flowing rapidly. He immediately wrapped his palms around her face and made her look at him.

"Shhh... Calm down, Y/n-ah... Are you hurt?" Jimin asked softly, wiping away the tears from her cheek with his thumb when his gaze caught the remnants of that dried blood on her cheeks down her jaw and neck.
Her state was miserable, and it only heightened his concern. He looked at her, hearing her mumbling the same words again.

"Hey, calm down... Nothing happened..." He spoke, but she continued to sob softly. Jimin scrunched his brows and asked,

"Who killed who?" His question made Y/n look at him, and Jimin's heart ached, seeing her eyes red and swollen from crying and still brimming with tears.

"T... Taehyung... H... he... killed Jungkook..." Y/n's words left Jimin bewildered. He was at a loss for words, and seeing Y/n's tears made it even harder to process. She closed her eyes due to harsh tears and overwhelming emotions.

Jimin struggled to find the right words as he listened to Y/n's sobs. He couldn't comprehend what was going on. Y/n's sobbing caught his attention, and he looked at her. She was crying softly, her breath hitching. Jimin let out a heavy sigh before looking at her with pursed lips.

"Y/n... Look at me," he gently urged, but she was too vulnerable to follow his words as she continued to sob.

"First, please stop crying," he said, lifting her face to meet his gaze.

"Y/n-ah, calm down, please. Everything will be okay," Jimin spoke softly, wiping away her tears. But his words didn't seem to have an immediate effect on her.

"He... he killed him," she mumbled between sobs.

"He... he didn't listen to me... He didn't trust me..." Her tears flowed even harder as she spoke.

"Did you trust him, Y/n?" Jimin's question made Y/n pause her crying and look at him. Jimin stared at her for a moment and asked,

"Did he tell you that he killed him?"

Y/n's body froze hearing that question. She recalled their entire conversation. It took her whole two minutes to realize that no.. He never directly said that he killed Jungkook. But he did say he is dead to her, and she could never see him again.