chapter fifteen | new

Jaxon.

I've always taken the same road when I'm driving home. I never once took a different route, nor do I forget how it looks like. But for some reason, I'd never noticed the road marks so vividly before. Were they always this prominent? Were there even road marks before? Or I've never really noticed it because how busy the street can be. Considering I went home at dawn. There's no one really wondering off on the street at this time of hour. No one is driving back from their work and call it a night, during this time of hour.

I pulled my truck to the driveway and shut off the engine. The sound of the night instantly surrounds me, my neighbor's dog barking somewhere in the distant, it probably heard my arrival. I inhaled a deep breath through my nostrils and release them through my lips, my hands gripping the steering wheel.

It was such a surreal night.

I looked down to myself, a grin escaped that I could never suppress no more. Missus Anderson made such a mess on me. And I was very delighted. I couldn't stop replaying the scene in my head when she reached her orgasm, it was like I was in heaven. I watched her writhed on top of me, her shuddered breaths never fail to send chills down my spine.

I wanted to touch her,

I wanted to feel her,

I wanted to show her that I, in fact, can do more than just sat there and let her rub that fucking drenched pussy of hers on top of me.

I wanted to do more with her; I wanted to let her body experience the love that she deserves. But, if making me sat there like a dead man, would gain her trust with me; I would do it over and over in a heartbeat.

I grunted as I look down to myself, a fucking boner.

The effect that woman has on me is unbelievable.

I sat back and took another deep breath as I closed my eyes. My hands found their way to unbuckle my belt to give some form of relief for myself. All of a sudden, the sound of the atmosphere around me seems to fade away. I could hear the sound of the night anymore. I've thrown my head back against the headrest, my head tilting a bit to the side as my hand found its way to grip myself.

I awoke to a gentle warmth caressing my jaw, the soft touch of someone else's hand. With a hum, I slowly opened my eyes to behold her standing there. She was a vision of beauty, her hair cascading around her shoulders, her makeup slightly smudged but still enhancing her features. Unlike her usual fierce demeanor, she appeared serene and innocent, clad in a silk white nightgown.

I feel her inched closely to me before I felt her soft lips meeting my neck. I sucked in another deep breath before I worked my hand on my cock. Her lips dancing against my skin, her tongue grazes here and there, working her magic. My hand that was working for my release is now replaced with hers. I hissed, it felt cold at first but soon the warmth came rushing back.

"Mmmh," I hummed, my eyebrows pulled together as my eyes screwed shut. The heavenly feeling came rushing back.

I felt another hand went down to grip my balls, and that's when I release such a moan that I felt like such a slut. I'm such a slut to her mercy. In the palm of her hands, she holds the very power over me.

I let out another moan once I feel her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock. Her tongue went on teasing the slit of my tip. "Oh, Ma'am.." I moaned. She hollows her cheek as she suck me in deeper, pushing me in until I felt the back of her throat and my hand instantly met her head. By instinct, I pushed her head down even more until I hear her little choke. That makes me feral even more as I helped her bobbed up and down on my cock.