Prologue | edited

edited, sept 20th.

"Will that be all, Missus Anderson?"

She snapped her head towards me, the back of her fingers covering her lips, a glass of white wine on her hand. "Hm?"

"I uh... Finished fixing that drain of your bathroom sink. Is there anything, that I could help you with?" I recalled. I noticed the way her eyebrows were pulled together, she looks like she was deep in her thoughts in which I just interrupted.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry, Jaxon. I was in my head. Yes that'll be all, thank you." A small smile is sent with a little nod towards my way.

I pursed my lips, my brain and my heart having a conflict, whether I should tell her that I saw her husband and his mistress fucking in her gazebo in the backyard or when I caught her moan my name in their bedroom where I'm pretty sure she was touching herself so hard I could almost hear the wet sound forming out of her cunt. I couldn't sleep without jerking myself before I drift off.

"Goodnight, Missus Anderson." Decided to call it a night, I bid her a farewell. I was about to gather myself off from her spacious living room which surprisingly very cozy and warm due to the fire being lit in the fireplace. I could feel the comfortable heat engulfing my body just by standing in the hallway. 

"Actually, Jaxon... I could use some company, not for long- That is only, if you're not doing anything important back home." 

My heart skipped a beat.

"Uhh... I feel dirty, Missus Anderson. I don't want to ruin your couch-" I tried to form an excuse. For one, my attire isn't very comfortable right now and I wish to quickly jump into the shower to wash this dirt away. For two, I don't know if I could hold myself back if I am ever as close to her.

"Nonsense. Sit down, I'll grab you some wine- Wait.. You're legal... Right?" She push herself off from the couch but stopped herself.

I chuckled nervously with a nod, "Yes, Ma'am. I am."

She sighed in relief before she giggles, "Good, thank god. Alright, sit down. I'll be right back."

I sat down and look around the living room. Two medium sized couches facing at each other where in the middle of them sits a coffee table, a big vase of white roses in the other side of the long coffee table. Everything in this room is very well-organized, comfy, and I am one hundred percent sure that these are coming from her touch. I couldn't help but look at the wall in front of me, on top of the console table sits a lot of frames of her and her husband's pictures. I stood up and make my way towards it before grabbing one frame where it shows her big smile looking at her husband, though her husband was looking at other direction but her. Missus Anderson looks very sincerely in love with him. Anyone with a perfectly sighted eyes can notice that how she's willing to give him the world. 

I feel bad for her. 

For their marriage. 

I know it hasn't been that long for me to be around, but everything from their marriage has been happening a lot through my eyes and ears. Months spent on building the gazebo for his wife just to caught him using it with his, I assumed, mistress, days before the party. 

"That was the day that I gave him his dream watch." I jumped slightly, gripping the frame tighter afraid that it slipped from my grasp. Snapping my head towards her, as she stands there holding two glasses of wine with a pursed lips. I watched her made her way towards the couch as I carefully place their picture back on it's original place. 

The corner of her lips tugs into a small smile, She hands me the glass of wine as I thank her before sitting beside her. "He's always wanted to have that watch. It was a limited edition, you wouldn't find it anywhere at the mall. I had to make some calls and expand my network. When I finally got it, it was the perfect moment as his start-up company was going so well and they just scored their big goal." She chuckles, bitterly. I assume there's more to the story.