chapter four | edited

Jaxon.

Ten-Twenty PM, precisely.

I am greeted by Alex once I stroll inside the store with a wide grin plastered on his face. "There you are, Jaxon Stoll! I thought you're a dead man already, I haven't seen you around." Alex exclaimed. I chuckled and walk up to him,

"How've you been?"

"Bro! The real question is towards you, how have you been?"

I pursed my lips and rewind the small conversation I had with my dad as we were about to leave the Anderson's premises.

You look like you saw a ghost, are you okay?

By ghost does it count as the woman you've had your eyes on, suddenly performed what you've been dreaming of her for a while? A ghost would appear to be anything you've dreamed of. I couldn't shake the thought of Missus Anderson touching herself hence why I am now in my hoodie, my hands pushed inside the pocket then arrived on Alex's store precisely at ten-twenty PM. We left the Anderson's at seven PM. It has been three hours since the incident and I couldn't shake out of it still. I jerked off in the shower to the way she spread her legs wide, her hand groping one of her tits, fuck it was such a sight to be seen. I wonder if she did it on purpose. There's no way she did it on purpose, she's a smart woman, that's public humiliation. Then I pondered further, it was her mansion after all. Her domain, she wielded absolute authority within those walls. She could do as she pleased.

"I've been fine." I answered Alex's question. I know he didn't bought it, the way he looks at me with a subtle curiosity.

"Nah... I don't think so, it's been a week since I last saw you man! You know you're the only person who'd come by and get shit here." He joked, I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I sighed before I place my hands on top of the counter and hunched my shoulders, "Well... Where do I start?"

He took a long drag of his cigarette before blowing out the smoke slowly, "Let's start from have you gotten laid lately?" Alex straightforward asked.

I mentally screamed No! in my head. Could this also be the reason why I'm taking interest in Missus Anderson? Though yet again, how could no one become attracted to her? Missus Anderson possessed a body that seemed sculpted by the god. Every inch of her was a testament to natural beauty, a breath-taking sight that captured my gaze completely. Her legs, tanned to perfection. Her body resembled the graceful lines of a finely crafted guitar. And then there were her lips, a marvel in their own right. Soft, luscious, and inviting, each smile and word that passed through them a symphony of temptation and desire. Her cheeks-

"Helloooo.... Earth to Jaxon Stoll! Man, you know what don't answer it. I already knew that you haven't gotten any." Alex teased after waving a hand.

Opening my mouth then shut it close again as Alex beat me to say something more, "Bro, not to sound like I'm attracted to you or anything but you're not an ugly looking guy, Jaxon. Why not use that as an advantage and take pretty girls on a date or just fuck em?" He shrugs.

I sighed, "It's complicated man, I-"

"You're a guy, why are you complicated?" Alex cutted.

"Can you let me speak, bro? God!" I grunted, his hands up in the air, cigarette in between his lips. He chuckles, "Sorry, bro."

"Well I-..." Sighed, "I've been... Thinking about someone lately.." I trailed off, walking towards one aisle then grab a pack of chips. "She's... She's not my age." I blurted.