chapter 13

The maids and soldiers gasped when they heard about the funeral .

And Deekila was acting so good here. She was crying, choking on her tears. And the people were giving her sympathy.

"You guys can write to other kingdoms, relatives about the funeral. I want to give his soul peace, as soon as it's possible. Make all the arrangements quicker. " Deekila said sobbing between her words.

"Will do, her majesty. You should go and rest a bit. We also need some time to tell everyone about this sad news." A maid spoke, she was also crying.

" I understand. You all should leave and prepare for the funeral." Deekila said, and they all left her before bowing at her.

She controlled her emotions as soon as they left. She thought that her part of work was done. That now she was free, but no, an Arson was waiting for her.

Meanwhile:

"You're joking, right?" Lady merlyn couldn't believe the news she was getting right now.

"I'm afraid not Lady-"

"Stop this nonsense. Y'all are just fools to believe that Blaze has died. He can't die with just an animal bite. No, he can't!! " she screamed her lungs out, making the maid flinch in fear.

"You- you may leave now. " Lady merlyn ordered. And obeying the order the maid left her dark room.

Lady merlyn scoffed sitting on the edge of her bed. "He can't die yet. There must be some loop hole. There must be someone- " she stopped when she realized something.

"Yes, Lady merlyn. Her majesty has confirmed it by herself to the physician. " The maid has clearly said this. Deekila was the loop hole, that Lady merlyn Needed to pull.

"You're trying to play a game with me," she laughed like a maniac. "Uh, huh. Bring it on. I love to play games too." She smirked.

After two days-

The funeral was done, and the burial of the dead body was so sad to look at.

All people of sylime and the nearest kingdom and the family members were all present there, to say goodbye to thier king for the last time.

"I can't live without him, aunt. I can't. " Deekila was crying like crazy when she saw the burial. And mamina as always was by her side, handling Deekila.

Aunt mamina was giving her fair share of acting sad at the funeral. She was watching all the people attending the funeral carefully, but she couldn't watch Lady merlyn standing afar. Watching everything unfolding before her.

She saw how mamina and Deekila were acting too strange. But she knew she can never go after mamina, she's too smart for her. So she made Deekila her target.

After the burial she left the site immediately, not making anyone suspicious about her absence from her dark room.

And as soon as she came back to her room, she started to write letters to her some most trustworthy people.

Let the fun begin......

TO BE CONTINUED......