chapter 1

16 years later:

"Lady merlyn, the prince has came back." The queen stopped doing her hair, she was sitting in front of a giant mirror, the maid has entered to share this news to the queen.

"I'll be there ." The queen said calmly as the maid left. And then the queen checked her fine handmade clothes in the mirror before heading to check on her son.

She was standing at the royal house entrance of the castle, it was so wide that two elephants can enter it the same time, other ministers were also present there to welcome thier throne prince after he has completed his graduation from abroad.

"Lady merlyn." The minister of finance greeted the queen with a bow, which queen only nodded at him.

"Mr Smith, where's His majesty, he's not here, is he?" The queen asked about her husband, after she noticed his absence.

"Oh, he's putting some extra work for the army, the battle is getting near, my lady." The minister answered in polite way .

"Gather around, the prince is here!" A courtier announced for every one. And the queen stepped forward as others gave her space.

The prince came, he wasn't the teenager anymore, he was a well built man. He was tall, a bit tan, a lean body man.

He has much masculine facial feature than he ever had. His head was full of curly hair, his eyes were brownish, almost honey colored, and the perfect smile to make anyone swoon over.

He was wearing a white undershirt with brownish vest coat, and he was holding his trench coat on his arms.

He gave her mother a dazzling smile. As he hugged her.

"Mother. " blaze addresses the queen . The queen let out a audible gasp, and when They separated and the queen just roamed her eyes at her son.

"You're back for good ,blaze. " the queen said cupping her son's now handsome face with her wailing with tears.

"Yes mother. "The prince said as he now watched all the other people beside him. Giving all smile and nods. The love of the queen for Blaze never fails to amazed people around them, despite the queen being his stepmother.

"Mother, where's father?" Blaze asked his mother, his mother only smiled.

"I'm here, my son." Came his father, Arthur's voice in a sudden, the prince ran towards his father. And hugged him.

"Greetings father. " said blaze, which earned him two taps on his back, as the separated.

"You're looking well, young man." Arthur said. At which the prince only nodded with a shy smile. Then the king averted his eyes with a proud look.

"Everyone announce to the village nearby and the whole kingdom, that the castle will organize a feast for all ,after two days. Invite all the kingdom's kings to sylime, tell them we have our throne prince is back for good ." The king said to the assembly, and the people present there clapped.

The prince was unaware of a lingering pair of eyes, which were watching him from afar. The boy was happy just by seeing his best friend after so many years.

TO BE CONTINUED.....