chapter 2

Blaze was fuming with rage, also in confusion too. He wanted to ask further about Ash, but he stopped himself.

He took a shaking breath, "Alright, take him to his old barrack, he would live there for a while. " he ordered no one in particular. But a row of yes his majesty, was heard.

"The assignment is dismissed for today." He said and before glancing at Luke for the last time he stood up and walked out of the assembly, without his guards, Marching with him.

While he was crossing the halls and rooms to go to his destination in the big castle, he was thinking about Ash, as if he haven't done it for 5 years.

No one knows how Blaze had only one thing in his mind besides running his kingdom, and that was Ash, and ash only.

"His majesty, we've reached. " one of the guards said, Blaze halted the thoughts in his head, as he saw was standing outside of his library.

Blaze nodded. "You guys stay here, at the door. It'll take awhile for me to come. And remember no one can enter without my permission. " He said and with a satisfactory, yes , he opened the huge mahogany colored, wooden door tothe library, but before he entered, he stopped himself.

"One of you go, and fetch that , Luke guy, here. Got it?" Blaze, said to the guards, before entering the library and shutting it to thier face.

"Who'll go? You or me?" One of the guards asked.

"You go. I don't wanna be near that homosexual man." The other said, making a cringing face.

"Okay, you guard here." Ths first one said and left to fetch Luke to Blaze.

15 minutes later ~

"His majesty!" A knock was heard by Blaze, who was busy writing a letter on his huge white and golden study table.

"Yes, come in." Blaze answered, and soon one if the guard came in with Luke by his side.

Blaze looked at Luke for a good 2 minutes, before sending the guard away.

"Luke, come , take a seat." Blaze said calmly gesturing to the chairs which was across the table, with same matching white and golden color.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"You're a king now. And I'm just a mere citizen now, I'm not some soldier like, I was, 5 years ago. " Luke said, although someone might think this was said to guilt trip Blaze, but Blaze was feeling opposite.

"I'm requesting Luke, you were my friend before, and I hope we have that friendship saved for now too." Blaze spoke in a low tone, like he was talking to some kid.

"I- okay." Luke took a step forward and then he took a seat, his eyes never meeting Blaze's eyes in the process. Whereas Blaze was watching his every move like havoc.

"I called you here to-"

"To talk about Ash, I know." Luke said, his eyes was still glaring at the ground.

"Luke see, I'm sorry-

"Blaze, don't feel sorry, whatever happened, it was bound to be happened, either to you or to me. But I was glad that happened to be me, as I got to know about Ash more, in those 5 years." Luke raised his eyes now, his blue eyes were boaring in to Blaze's brown eyes.

Blaze couldn't help but to avert his eyes from Luke, he sighed before bringing his eyes back to Luke.

"Now tell me Luke, why Ash is not here?" Blaze asked through his teeth.

Luke smirked, "I have told you already-"

"You weren't telling the truth , were you?" Blaze blew his words to Luke, and Luke's smug expression changed, but he controlled it.

"Trust me Blaze, I have nothing to lie to you about anything." Luke sounded desperate now, he was definitely hiding something.

Blaze scoffed, "you trust me Luke, I haven't trust on anyone since I was a kid, except for.my father and Ash. I have lost my father already, and now you're telling me the same for Ash, I'm not going to believe it. " Blaze's tone sounds unrecognizable for Luke.

Luke gulped, his eyes darting here and there. He was torn between, if he should spill the truth Blaze or not.

"Just speak Luke, I have a kingdom to run if you're forgetting."

TO BE CONTINUED......