chapter 7

Two days later ~

Blaze was ready. Ready to fulfill his plan. He was ready to go out and make it a mission to find Ash.

"His majesty...for how long would you be gone?" One of the ministers Asks Blaze.

Blaze was in the army chamber, he was choosing some kind of daggers to bring with him on the journey.

"Hm? In Two months. " Blaze answered still testing the dagger in his hands. He was ready to leave in some hours, he was now in a clothes that a mere villager will wear.

His crown was resting peacefully somewhere safe. "O-oh understood, his majesty. " the minister said and left Blaze to do his work.

But Blaze became conscious. He was watching where that minister just left.

Didn't i told everyone in the assembly the same thing? He thought.

But Blaze let it slide as he picks one dagger and put it securely in his pants.

"Let's go. " He whispered to himself. As he left to talk to his committee and family members for the last time.

At the assembly~

"So, I'm here to announce that...I'll be leaving for that mission I told you all already. I hope this kingdom won't be in too much chaos, for atleast two months. " Blaze said addressing the people there.

There were so many people than the amount Blaze has expected.

The committee members were there along with some of the royal family members and Deekila standing there in front.

"ALL HAIL TO HIS MAJESTY!!!" A voice said from nowhere and the whole atmosphere was roared with Blaze's name.

And then he turned and went towards the entrance of the castle. There was a horse ready to take Blaze on his journey.

When Blaze saw the beautiful white horse, he patted its head, and then the horse neighed.

Blaze took it as a yes to hop on it. So Blaze hoped on it, and the horse took its fast strikes.

They were going towards the jungle, but no single one knew it.

Only Deekila, mamina and blaze himself knew of the unsaid plan.

As Blaze was riding the horse, he halted it where he knew mamina was waiting for him.

He hoped down from the horse then started to walk side by side it.

The horse wasn't making much sound though. Which made it easier for Blaze to execute his plan.

"Blaze! Here ! Here!" Blaze knew it was mamina's voice, and when Blaze looked at his left he saw her standing near a giant tree, wearing a black long cloth. Which was perfectly hiding her face as well.

"Aunt mamina. " Blaze was happy to her, probably for the last time.

"I'll take it from here. " she said taking the horse from Blaze. Blaze gave her a grateful smile.

"Thank you for everything and for supporting me in this." He said taking her hand in his. Mamina also gave him a sweet smile.

"You just know Blaze, that your doing nothing wrong, and that's why I'm supporting you. That's all." She said retreating her hands.

Blaze only nodded at her , his smile still swimming on  his lips.

"So, I suppose you will go to the south right? And it's going to get darker soon, do you have any kind of source for lighting?" She asked. And blaze nodded showing her a mini lamp.

"You're ready then. Let's meet soon, if that will be possible anytime soon." She said with a sad smile which also made Blaze a bit emotional.

"Yeah, I'll try. Also take care of Deekila and asher for me." Blaze said giving her a last hug.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Again a song used for Deekila 😭 my poor baby