Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)

Start bij het begin

Izuku's innocent little heart just couldn't take it anymore. Especially with the prospect of loosing his best friend over this, added on top of everything else.

Izuku once again found himself lost in a daze. Too swallowed up in his stress and anger to notice the two girls below him moving.

Izuku finally snapped out of it when the two women kissed him on the cheeks and gently pushed him onto his back. Their bests pressed up against him as one stroked his little Deku and the other pressed her hands into his chest.

The two gasped as they pulled away to look down at him.

"Sheesh, no need to guilt trip us. We can share if you want us to~" Fuyumi spoke sultry as her eyes glowed faintly with the influence of Izuku's quirk and she ran her hands over Izuku's chiseled body before moving down.

Rei followed her and the two squished his manhood between their soft breasts.

"Just relax and let us work all your stress out~" Rei cooed as she began working her way up and down with Fuyumi.

Izuku was once again too stunned to act. All he could do was moan before surrendering to the pleasure and letting his head fall back as the two beautiful women worshiped his little Deku.

Izuku suddenly squeaked and his body jolted as he felt a wet tongue against the tip of his manhood.

"Relax~ We won't bite~" Fuyumi spoke before her voice was drowned out by moaning and sucking sounds.

Izuku did not look down though. He couldn't watch them doing what he could feel and hear them doing without seeing Shouto glaring at him in his mind.

The tension did slowly leave his body though, as the mother and daughter both worked his iron hard manhood between their soft cleavage and took turns kissing the tip and licking at it. Occasionally he could even feel their rock hard nipples when they fell out of synch.

"Fuuuuck..." Izuku thought as he felt the soft and squishy warmth enveloping him. His mind was caught between relaxation, anxiety and arousal. His simi-relaxed state partly gave him the clarity of mind to think but that only looped back around to anxiety and shame.

"Shit! How can I do this to Shouto and his family!? I mean all his family issues come from Endever using his wife to cultivate a powerful quirk!" Izuku thought with guilt.

He couldn't fully express it though, as Rei and Fuyumi worshiped his manhood, causing him to moan and his lust to flare with his quirk.

His previous clarity of thought began to wain as the soft, squishy sensation overwhelmed him and the knowledge that Rei had bore children before, triggered Cultivator. His instincts demanding he breed her, causing him to feel guilty all over again.

Izuku gasped as the feeling of soft, warm flesh, left his manhood and he looked up to see Rei looking down at him with a frown before kissing him.

Izuku's eyes bugged out as he squeaked in surprise and Rei quickly ended the kissed but still frowned at him.

"None of that. I won't have you feeling guilty for finally letting me have sex with a good man. I see that guilt in my ex-husband all the time" she said as she made Izuku look at her, even as her daughter went back to worshiping him down below.

Izuku winced as he tried to ignore the pleasure, but his eyes then shot wide again.

"E-Ex-husband!?" Izuku stuttered as he watched Rei begin grinding her womanhood against his abs, causing her to moan.

"Yes... n-nothing bad happened between us... in fact it's quite the opposite... oooohhhhh... Endeavor wanted to distance himself from me and the kids for our own good, so he filed for divorce... ooohhh... he still supports us... but he leaves us to our own devices..." Rei explained between moans.