Afterglow and Discussions

Izuku and Ochako stayed in the same position for a while as they recovered and stared into each other's eyes. An immense feeling of relief settling in over them at both finally confessing to each other and being accepted, and for finally relieving the sexual tension induced by Izuku's quirk.

Izuku then sat up and pulled himself out of her. Both were surprised to see he was still hard and ready for more. They also realized that his seed wasn't leaking out. Not a drop left Ochako's swollen womb. A thought that made her shiver with excitement.

In the back of her mind Ochako was torn between hoping he would dive back in and smash her brains out some more, and terrified that she wouldn't be able to keep up with him. She was already sore and exhausted from Izuku smashing her, especially after he used One For All.

Her legs felt like jelly and it felt like a bomb had gone off inside her, which wasn't an inaccurate analogy with One For All. She probably wouldn't be able to walk for a while.

She wasn't upset though. She still felt a sense of fullness in spite of him no longer being joined with her. A sense of fulfillment even.

The two looked to each other with love in their gazes, but they soon blinked it away as their minds cleared and their eyes both shot wide as they realized what they'd done.

Izuku's face turned red as he looked at Ochako and felt the urge to cover his face and look away in shame. But he couldn't. Even with the enticing smell gone, he couldn't stop looking at the beautiful and cute girl laying naked and satisfied before him.

His eyes then drifted down to her slightly swollen belly as the implications of their lovemaking set in.

His hands trembled with fear and, to his shame and guilt, excitement. He knew there was no way she wasn't pregnant now, and Ochako seamed to realize this too as she looked down and placed her hand on her belly.

"O-Ochako...oh god, I'm so sorry! I-I couldn't control myself! I- muff!" Izuku was cut of by Ochako lunging up and kissing him. It was not the same lust filled and desperate kiss from before, but a tender, loving kiss.

When she broke away, she smiled gently at him while cupping his cheeks.

"It's ok Izuku...it wasn't your fault" she said with care and concern for him.

Izuku only felt his guilt growing though.

"But it is my fault...it's my quirk that did this!" he confessed to her and tried to pull away, but she didn't let him. Hugging him close and holding his head to her bosom. Not in a sexual way though, but in a comforting way. As a mother would her child.

"You couldn't control it. It wasn't your fault. And I didn't lie when I said I love you. If I am pregnant, then I'm glad it's yours" she said softly to him as she hugged him close.

Izuku was stunned for a moment but soon hugged her back as he cried softly.

He then pulled away and Ochako let him as she lay back down to rest her sore body. If someone said her hip bone might have been cracked a little, she would have believed them.

Izuku searched her face for any lies or the influence of his quirk but saw none. Only genuine love for him and he smiled as he kissed her. Just a brief peck before siting up.

His eyes then fell to her belly and he hesitated. Ochako grabbed his hand though and placed it on her belly.

"I...I think I'm actually excited..." Ochako admitted, causing Izuku's gaze to snap to her's.

"I'll admit that this isn't how I planned on starting a family, and it's definitely not ideal...but I can't help but feel happy about it" she confessed with an embarrassed smile, which Izuku returned.