Keeping Anonymous, Anonymous

Katy's POV:

I stare at the food in front of me as Tate and Camila make plans about having Camila meet Anonymous. Camila prepared her favorite dish for us, Bistec Encebollado. It's Cuban steak with onions, and this shit is to die for. Any time the Cabellos made it for dinner back in the day, I always pigged out. Although it's tasted wonderful, I've still mainly sat here and picked at it. I lost my appetite over my nerves. I'm so glad Tate is able to keep her cool and act like I'm not actually the one Camila will secretly be "meeting." I'm internally spazzing out.

"Is it not good?" Camila asks. I look up from my plate and see her looking concerned. "It's great!" I say forcing a bite into my mouth. "I thought your mom's was amazing back in the day but I think you outdid her." Camila smiles over the compliment. "Sometimes Katy has issues eating." Tate says. "Well just make me sound anorexic." I say rolling my eyes at her. "I don't mean it like that. I just mean your nerves get the best of you and you lose your appetite." "Why are you nervous?" Camila asks.

"Trying to figure out how to get you to meet Anonymous. I am responsible for that now and it's a lot more complicated than we can really talk about." Camila looks between me and Tate, trying to figure out what we're talking about. "Could she come here to our dorm or would that be hard?" "It would be really easy." Tate says, earning a kick from me under the table. She glares at me before looking at Camila and smiling.

"She's actually recording songs in Nashville right now so we could give her a call for some time this week?" Tate suggests, looking at me for approval. "How about tomorrow when I'm at my parents house?" "You don't want to see her?" Camila says, acting surprised. "I mean I see her way more than people realize. Not the end of the world if I'm not here." I say hoping the subject gets dropped. "Okay....is it okay if she comes here then?" "Whatever you want. One thing though, she'll probably keep on her disguise and use that voice over she has. And if you take pictures with her, you can't post them anywhere." I say laying out some ground rules, hoping it'll help keep me on the low still.

My phone starts buzzing in my pocket. I pull it out and see Ariana is calling me. "Sorry, I have to take this." I say excusing myself from the table and going outside. "Hello?"

"Hi pookie! Shit, I've missed your voice." She says making me smile.

"I've missed yours too. When do I get to hear it in person again? Next time I have to fly out to LA as Anonymous?"

"Mmmm, probably a little bit sooner than that."

A large black SUV pulls into the parking of our dorm. I frown trying to figure out who in their right mind would come all the way back here to mine and Tate's building. A small brunette steps out of the vehicle.

"Surprise!" Ariana says before hanging up when we lock eyes. I sprint over to her before picking her up and spinning us around. "My God I have fucking missed you." I say putting her down before kissing her cheeks over and over again. It's been months since I've seen Ariana. I haven't had a lot of action as Anonymous as of lately, so I haven't been in LA a lot. I got to see Ariana as well as the rest of the group every time I went out there.

"I know, I've missed you too. So. Fucking. Much." She says in between kisses on my cheek. "I decided if you couldn't come to me, I'd come to you since I'm a break for several weeks. Plus I get to meet that new roommate, right?" My smile falters upon the realization. She's about to find out it's Camila. "Jesus is she that bad?" Ariana asks, laughing over my reaction. "Don't freak out but it's Camila." Ariana's eyes grow wide before she dashes towards the building. "Wait!" I say running behind her. She's too quick as she uses her spare key to unlock the building before getting inside. I barely have time to slide inside before the door closes and locks back.