The Olivers

*May 18th, 1 month later*

Katy's POV:

"Seriously Louis, I appreciate the effort, but you guys really don't have to keep babysitting me." I say opening the door to my dorm room. Everyone just finished moving into their new houses with their parents, or into their dorm rooms on campus. Everyone has found it "necessary" to babysit me somehow every. single. day.

The detectives still haven't found many leads to the hitmen yet, which is frustrating. A month has passed and there's no difference. Whoever my dad hired has to be really top notch. Due to there being no leads, everyone is worried for my safety and well-being. Somehow they've also convinced themselves that I am depressed because I still find myself missing Camila A LOT. According
to them, I don't even have to say anything. It's written in my actions.

Yesterday, all the girls from our group took me to an all day long spa retreat. The day before that, Taylor spent the entire day in my dorm room with me watching movies. Today, all the boys in our group are taking me out. I have no idea where we are going. They refuse to give me any hints.

"Don't think of it as babysitting, just think of it as those who love you looking out for you." Louis says trying his best to convince me. "You're not helping your case any." I say laughing at him. "We'll have fun. I bet today may even be life changing for you. By the way, here's your fake ID, although we've been told they don't ID you at this place we're going to later this evening." Before I have a chance to respond, my neighbor walks out of her dorm room and waves at us before she walks out of the building. The building we are in only has two dorm rooms. I haven't had a chance to formally introduce myself to her yet because I keep getting stolen by people. As far as I know, she doesn't have a room mate so it's literally just the two of us in this building.

"She just undressed you with her eyes." "Stop that! Literally all she did was wave." "Okayyy, whatever you say." He smirks at me, causing my to roll my eyes at him. "Let's just go get this day over with. What is the plan today before we go to this secret babysitters club location tonight?" "We're going to a giant sports complex. You might want to change into workout clothes, and then bring clothes for tonight. You can just wear something casual oh and bring a swimsuit too." Louis explains. I have him sit on the futon in my living room while I head to my bedroom to change into something workout appropriate.

"Are you excited to meet your sponsor parents?" Louis asks as I walk back into the living room. Detective Roderick as well as the rest of the team have already met mine as well as Liam's sponsor parents. They had to make sure they were safe for us. They're actually the ones that bought the furniture for my dorm, which is crazy to think about since I haven't met them in person yet. I guess they heard my story and felt bad.

The only thing I know about them is they gave birth to a baby girl, but she ended up passing away shortly after birth. She would've been my age. They never had any kids after that. They both also create programs for Microsoft, and they're pretty high up on the developer list. They're pretty wealthy so that's why they decided to sign up for the sponsorship this year. SOA is starting to become more popular so they ended up hearing about the program that way.

"I'm excited but still feel kind of leery about it, you know? But I guess if detective Roderick says it's okay, they have to be pretty trustworthy right?" "I can't see why they wouldn't be." Louis says standing up and taking my hand in his own.
I smile at him as he leads us out of my dorm and to his car.

"Your hair looks really good by the way. The black suits you well." Louis says. Liam and I recently had to have our makeovers done so we're not immediately recognized in public. They dyed both our hair black. Liam also had to grow a beard, something he NEVER did back home. Facial hair always got on his nerves so he shaved every single morning and every single night. They mentioned getting us to wear contacts that would change our eyes to a different color but we both quickly declined that idea. So far our change in looks have done well. But, they did bring professionals in.