Confessions

Katy's POV:

I sit in a chair, hands tied to in the back. My heart is racing as I watch Derek slowly pace around me in a circle. An evil laugh escaping his lips as he twirls a large knife in his hand.

"You didn't think you'd get away from me that easily, did you?" He asks, stopping in front of me. He trails the knife from above my left eyebrow, down to neck. The knife is so sharp that it draws blood with little pressure. I feel the warm sticky substance running down the side of my face and neck, as I try my best to control my bleeding. I can't let me see my fear.

"Why are you doing this? I'm out of hair now, shouldn't that be enough?" I ask. He glares before grabbing my neck with force. "Out of my hair? You ruined my life by making exposing me. I warned you what would happen if you ever did that." He says squeezing me even tighter now.
I try to get out of his grip, but it's no use.

"You will never escape me. You think your new parents can safe you? Or that so called group of detectives? No one can protect you. I will always been 5 steps ahead. Now the question is, do I release you after I torture you, or do I finish you off right now? Decisions, decisions." My eyes grow heavier by the second as the oxygen from my body strips away.

"I think I'll have a little fun with you first." He says finally releasing me. I cough violently as he does. I watch him roll up the sleeves on his shirt. The telltale sign that he's about to beat the shit out of me. No matter my age, that's always been his indication.

"I have a surprise." He says grinning evilly at me. He walks away to a near by door before dragging Taylor and state in. They're both wearing handcuffs and duct tape of their mouth. He chains them to the chairs in front of me. They both try to scream when they see what's happening.

"Let them go. This is between me and you, you fucking coward." I say spitting in bud direction. "Those are pretty foolish words for someone that can't fucking move. And why would I let them go? I want them to have a front row show since they mean the world to you. Don't worry though-" he says stepping closer to me. He leans down and whispers in my ear "-I already took care of the rest of your friend group, and parents." He steps away from me and walks over to Taylor.

"Now this is a real shame, because I really did like you. Your parents were some of my best friends. I'll release you both after this, but I know how much Katy means to you both. It's only fair you get to see her one last time. Any last words?" He says stepping back over to me.

"Go to hell." I say through gritted teeth. "I already own hell, sweetheart." He takes the knife and tears open my shirt before putting it against my chest. "I won't miss this way." He pushes it even harder. I feel it penetrating my skin as I cry out in pain. The last thing I see is Taylor's face before he plunges the knife through my chest.

I jerk awake, panting while grabbing my chest. It was a dream, it was all a dream. I look over and see Taylor still sleeping. After I got her crying settled down earlier, I was able to get her to drink her coffee and eat her breakfast. We took the flowers to the kitchen, then came back in her room. We must've fallen asleep. She didn't get a lot of sleep since her team woke her up a little past midnight, and she couldn't fall back asleep after that. 

I check my watch and see it's a little after noon. I slept for almost 4 hours. I slowly raise up from the bed, trying my best not to wake Taylor up. I grab my phone and see I have a missed call from Tate. I quietly leave Taylor's room, and make my way to the pool area. When I finally reach my pool, I slump down into one of the chairs before FaceTiming Tate.

"I'm so glad you FaceTimed me. I already miss seeing you." Tate answers while pouting.

"I miss you too. How was your flight?"