Vamoose for beginning

"giving up bad habits, like a sensual indulgence, is very difficult"

A perpetual Sinister, Purushottam with an unbalanced state was wondering where to go, he hued his ivory kurta with the scarlet liquid which was on his hand, and he gathered all Manyata's jewelleries. He was stuck on that point but he realised, his pleasure place but someone's affliction and that place was known as the 'Brothel'...

As Purushottam approached the Brothel, he expressed his requirement for shelter from the head of the Brothel Bajiya. She gave him but her eye was on the baby who was wrapped in Purushottam's hand.

He never saw his first child yet he didn't regret of lost of first-child, his not even know his first child's name...

As the whole scenario gripped the local state then it gripped Mr and Mrs Lakhlani. The Lakhlani potency created havoc and a terror environment for Purushottam, the Policeman made Punia Devi's abode their soirée spot, and they investigated all the neighbours.

Unfortunately, the delineating points were the lack of legal existence of their relationship or Purushottam. So, they wouldn't be able to catch Purushottam, as the people say; legislation is blind if there is no evidence.

The incident taught a lifelong lesson to Mr and Mrs Lakhlani. The lesson was that upbraiding, badgering or making them realise their mistake isn't/wasn't meant that the parents are not Abusive parents. Forcing your child for their benefit but with authority isn't/wasn't meant that parents are Mentally torturing them.

As the news dissolved in the air, the air turned into a hurricane. Purushottam wasn't able to figure out where he ought to be. But he can't refrain from his Imagination or intelligence in which granulated silhouettes of cruelty appear. Purushottam approached Bajiya with a noiseless step but Manyata's voice of curse echoed in his mind and he demanded a 'Prostitute' to whom he could Purchase.

His words attest to his inhumane personality, and his tone of convey was filled with abysmal words because he narrated the 'Features' which should be in Prostitution.

"The woman should be Young, the woman should know how to feed an infant, the woman must be obsequious to me and the woman should not Sob whenever or whatever I say or do to her"

The only image that came to Bajiya's mind was of GUDDi.

Guddi, her real name was Charulata Murmu. She was a young adult, she was sold by her husband and the only reason was, that she gave birth to a GIRL CHILD. Her scoundrel husband was illiterate and a pathetic burden on the earth, he sold her just after one week of delivery. It's been Six months since she came to the BROTHEL.

Due to his disordered Personality, he wasn't able to comprehend his own words, expressions and himself. But midst of this pathetically tensed situation, he still hugged his son and glued it to his chest.

Three days later [but Purushottam's demand was still unfilled], Punia disclosed Purushottam's pathetic habit of visiting the Brothel, and the investigator headed to the Brothel. One evening, the Police raided the Brothel, Bajiya came with a veiled woman and asked for 10,000 rupees, handed the veiled woman(Guddi) and fled them.

*******
Hey loves ❤️
Please don't forget to vote and drop your constructive feedback...
Sorry for the late update 😅

Don't forget to vote ❤️
[15 votes is the target]

Thank you 🌸
YOUR AUTHOR
---mahqtab6