Enormity

..In viewing the situation, it was evident that although the eyes were not closed, the ability to see was restricted or confined...

The entire hamlet was keenly aware of the wretched existence that Geetanjali was leading. Her physical existence was visible to every resident of the Gramapur but her inner spirit was incarcerated by PTSD [post-traumatic stress disorder], the reason for her enmeshment was a dyad, the one was an elopement and the other was the neighbour's conduct towards her or her family member (in-law) was appalling.

Now, the scenario, the surroundings, the caregivers, the alleys and the Kusabhadra River were as pellucid as a Vacuum. But the obstacle to the Purushottam's liberty was only the utensils seller. He has lived a two-three less quarter of a century, and the pivotal episode of his life has been confined within certain bounds.

......The story embarked latter part of the 20th century [1970 to 1999]
7 was the age when Purushottam ended up with a thought of elopement, 14 was the age when Purushottam bowdlerised the evil from his destination's Anaglypta and 21 was when he again ended up with a thought of transgression...
He pretended to be a sycophant and his behaviour was obsequious...but later on,  his atrocious countenance was unveiled...

Buadaii was so worried she was on the verge of discovering the true face of Purushottam when suddenly an eerie voice echoed through a sound duct that was already compromised by an Otalgic malady.

...Before the eerie voice
In the morning the sky was wrapped in a blanket of clouds, Garrulousness was cascading in the form of rain, and a voice pierced the garrulous and reached Purushottam's shell-like. The voice was calling him and telling him to come with the voice to the utensils shop as usual [it was Trayambak's voice]...

In the afternoon, the Bhanu (sun) was peeping from Saanvli (clouds) and trying to see himself in the rainwater which thronged the road and terracotta in a darpan (mirror) and the threshold of people's abode were stigmatized by sand or soil...

But in all that, Purushottam was overembellished in a come-hither look to a sahsika [girl] and he circumscribed the girl. She was continually pushing him when he moved his face toward her... an incandescent slap hit his face, and he realized the slap and the hand too...The hand was of Trayambak Mahapatra...he dragged him from ear to his dwell and he locked him in accommodation...

when Bua Daii asked, "What happened?". Trayambak told her but unfortunately, she wasn't able to get the word [because she had an Otalgic malady]...
Buadaii is still entangled in the situation...
Trayambak was cursing himself, hitting himself and questioning himself "Is that what I taught him"...

When Bua Daii followed the voice, the voice indicated the Purushottam's accommodation, when she penetrated the accommodation the scarlet was adrift in marble water, and the Nehru cap was immersed in scarlet, not in marble water and the wooden stick was broken in di-parts. He eludes from the window. After putting an end to ivory-attired Angel.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey, dears
Please show some love and affection to this part...

What do you think about Purushottam? Or his next step toward the atrocious sphere?

Don't forget to let me know what you thought▪︎▪︎▪︎
Last but not least, don't forget to vote♡

Your Author  mahqtab
ابوبكرنور........