Extrinsic

"Oppression is worse than murder"

......Purushottam got exposure to the diabolical soul and catastrophe...And it's easy for young pneuma to be immersed in a privational situation and become social...

Scintillating Daystar desiccated the soft and squidgy boy, his optical was bearing the Daystar and it was filled with the siesta and still his optical was looking for help. He was begging with an outstretched hand. he couldn't even run away because Balakrishnan kept a watcher on that innocent soul.

Amidst the sweltering air, a palpable sense of desperation lingered, accentuated by the boy's futile search for respite. The oppressive heat weighed down upon him, sapping his strength and resolve. In this moment of dire need, one could only imagine the anguish and fear that gripped his soul. As he stood there, a mere shadow of his once buoyant self, the harsh reality of his predicament loomed large.

....It serves as a stark reminder of the unforgiving cruelty of nature, and the vulnerability of mankind in the face of its raw power....

When they return to the kingdom of Abezethibou with those handful of coins. Those ravenous kids look for food but rogue Balakrishnan does not give them even a little comestible.

Days later...

From an eerie personality, What else could we expect? Due to His faux pas, he used to go brothel. And that night he bought a lady of the night. Again that day he did not provide them comestible but later he gave them a dearth of food and he catapulted them from the old accommodation in Varanada. He and the lady locked themselves in the grave[room]. And they phlegmatically left the poor to suffer in the murk. All the children covered themselves except Purushottam because was new, but a boy who dragged his physical burden towards Purushottam with his bedsheet and he offered him.[It's reflecting the real humankind which God meant before creating us]

When Balakrishnan fell asleep, the lady came out of the grave. Her blouse back knot was untied, her physique was malodorous, and her hair looked like two cats fought. She tried to touch it,[Whilst others were sleeping he was crying]. Purushottam tried to prevent himself from an uncomfortable touch but she did not let him do so, he spitted on her countenance. Subsequently, the woman became agitated and physically reprimanded Purushottam by slapping him, grabbing him by the ear, and then leading him towards Balakrishnan.

In a dramatic turn of events, the lady expressed her dissatisfaction with Purushottam's behaviour, culminating in her resorting to physical violence by slapping him. This altercation caused her to storm out of the premises in a fit of anger. Balakrishnan, who had paid for the duration of the evening, attempted to intervene and reason with the lady to no avail. Despite his best efforts to pacify the situation, the lady remained defiant and continued on her course of action.

The tension escalated further when Balakrishnan, overcome with frustration, physically restrained Purushottam by grasping his arm and forcefully shutting the door to the room. And then.......A child's reverberating echo. It seems someone trying to...

The next morn, Purushottam was woozy, his face became black as it seemed like a vampire sucked his blood, his under-nose area was highlighted by a handmark and his body parts were swelled his pant were immersed in cochineal.

"I’m afraid the story isn’t finished happening. Sometimes I think there is no entirely true story I could tell. Because there are some things I just don’t know, and other things I just can’t say. Which is not a failure of memory but of language."

A boy opened the fragile door with lots of effort, he made his way to Purushottam, he released himself from a wheelchair and canoodles Purushottam.
The boy was Rudraksha, who had been physically disabled and he assured him that he would be with him forever...

Time flee
[5(five) to 4 (four) months]

.......