Perfidious consociate

....love spontaneously gives itself in endless gifts...

The door opened inward and a woman came into the accommodation and asked in a brittle tone "What has Doctor Sahib said?... Has he given a penny to you?" Vatsalya nodded affirmatively. When a Woman moved her hand toward Vatsalya's mouth, he asked "Geetanjali, from where do you earn money for stuff" Geetanjali's countenance turned into a silent exasperation, her lopsided grin and the raised eyebrows showing her wherewithal strength. She said
" Ishwar ne insano ko ek saman banaya hai, lekin iss samajh ne mard aur urat mein fark kardiya hai, mardo ko maanasik roop se takatwar aur urato ko kam tar......ab aap khudi hi dekh lein, ek urat bache, Ghar, rishte, pyar aur ijat sambha leti hai aur sath hi am'dani ka intijam kar sakti Hai...lekin wa hi mard ek bhi jimidari nahin sambal pate.."

["God made humans equal, but society has created a difference between men and women, considering men to be stronger mentally and women to be weak. Yet, women can take care of a child, home, relationships, love, and respect, along with managing their income. On the other hand, men often fail to fulfil even a single responsibility."]

and she was about to leave the room, Vatsalya intercepted her and said "Sab ek jese nahin hote...[Not everyone is the same]." She slightly turned and repeated the Vatsalya's words. Vatsalya realised his irresponsible approach, his misconduct and his trespass.

Trayambak Mahapatra, a prominent figure known for his vast possessions, received widespread recognition and admiration within his manor. The news of his untimely passing brought about a profound sense of unrest and sorrow that reverberated throughout Bua Daii's kingdom. In response to the perceived wrongdoing associated with Purushottam, an individual closely connected to the deceased, Bua Daii decreed that the entire empire must undertake a collective effort to purge such misconduct from their ranks.

This decisive action reflects Bua Daii's commitment to upholding justice and order within her realm, even in the face of personal loss. By holding individuals accountable for their actions and ensuring that integrity and righteousness prevail, Bua Daii aims to restore harmony and faith in the governance of her kingdom.

As the kingdom grapples with the repercussions of Trayambak Mahapatra's passing, the resolve and leadership demonstrated by Bua Daii in addressing the situation serve as a beacon of hope and reassurance for her subjects.

Purushottam was on his nine-cloud, grief unswayed him, his grin was touching his eye by pushing his cheeks upward, his autonomy sense and unbound feet leading him to the unknown route but he was unbeknown of the future trespass.

.....Time flees...

Now, Purushottam was living in a Passé accommodation, which was large but the kitchen was also constructed in the accommodation, the room was on the covered trace[ covered by a tree], the tiles were disintegrated and the trace railing was facing a Doctor's house.

The owner of the one accommodation was Punia Devi, her behaviour was pre-eminent in her pinguid physique, and her rude, intrusive and inquisitive conduct always annoyed Purushottam and her instructions for minor actions were enormous. Before she allowed her precious accommodation, she instructed Purushottam,
"Dekh beta, Yeh paat-puja ka Ghar hai, yaha party-warty ya phir pinna-winna nahin chalega...Aur kapde railing par nahin pelana kyuki Ghar ka show kharab ho jata hai...koi...ladki-wadki ka toh char...hai toh baata doo...baad mein ye nahin ki mein ne Nahi bataya... 9-10 baje ke baad gate band...rent wakht(waqt) par hi chahiye...gaana-wanna nahi samne Doctor ka Ghar hai...Aur din mein 2 baar paani aye ga... koi dikat toh baatayo baad yeh Nahi bolna ki aapne Nahi bataya..."

"she instructed him that it was a holy house, so no party or drink would be allowed. Clothes could not be thrown over the railing because it would ruin the show of the house. The gate must be closed after 9-10 pm, rent must be paid on time, and no singing or noise was permitted because the Doctor's house was nearby. Additionally, water would come twice a day, and he should let her know if there were any issues."

Her husband was too doctor and he was in Mayurbhanj.

One day, a stranger stumbled upon Purushottam and fell for him, his inner evil and pretentious approach was wrapping her in his personality [ the Perfidious Consociate personality]...

**********
Hey, dears
Please let me know your thoughts in the comment section...
And don't forget to vote (・3・)

Thank you 🌸
YOUR AUTHOR
Mahqtab