Unalterable-Destiny

"We created everything according to a Measure or Destiny"

They implore their beloved Manyata to not imprison her naive spirit in his prison of Love.

But Manyata was still stuck on her words, and she beseeched them to marry her off with Purushottam, however, they opposed her stubborn conduct and they locked her in the room. When Manyata decided to starve, Shashinath tried to reason with his approach, he told her all he wanted to know about Purushottam's credentials. He even tried to interrogate him but lies were reflected in Purushottam's words, which made Shashinath more proprietorial.

Saraswati tried to coax Shashinath which let Manyata to married to whom she wanted but Sethji was not ready to even think about it.
Purushottam provoked her against her parents and instigated her fundamental element of evil.

One day, Manyata and Purushottam dematerialized from everyone's eye, and Sethji and his wife frantically began to find her and him. But for a month they were not materialized.

Ultimately, they and their faithful companions apprehended him, and Sethji attempted to eliminate him. Before he could succeed, Manyata warned her father that she would take her own life if any harm came to Purushottam, and sternly instructed them not to pursue her.

And they shifted to Purushottam's tenement house.

Both individuals made adjustments, however, Sethji covered Manyata's expenses as per her demand [not her but Purushottam's demand, as he emotionally manipulated her and also showed his crocodile tears]. Shashinath also believed that by providing financial support or affection, Manyata might return to him, although this belief was based on delusion.

They were not married but they were in a living-in-relationship...

Some days later...

Upon the unexpected arrival of a visitor at his doorstep one fine morning, Purushottam was seized with a sense of trepidation. The sound of the knock echoed through his abode, prompting his heart to race with apprehension. Gathering his courage, he approached the door and cautiously swung it open, only to be met with a heartwarming sight that dispelled his fears. Before him stood a woman of elegant bearing, her hair neatly enveloped in a soft cotton towel, presenting a tableau of refined grace. Clasped in her hands, she bore a tray laden with a sumptuous breakfast spread, a gesture of unexpected generosity that instantly lifted his spirits. Her attire bespoke a tasteful sophistication.

He said in a befuddled tone "Aap (You)" Punia said in a high-pitched voice" Haa, kese ho beta?... Mein jati hoon ke mein tumse kuch puch nahi sakti lekin mein tumhari maa jasi hoon toh..."[Yes, how are you son?... I admit that I can't ask you anything but I am like your mother...] Purushottam said in an irritated tone "Ji nahi, tum meri maa nahi hoon" [No, not you, you are not my mother.] She said "kya"(what), he tricked her "Yeah... But I think you shouldn't bother yourself for me" and he tried to slay the door. But she pushed the door inward, dragged Purushottam aside and went to the kitchen "Who cooked this breakfast?You?" In all that, Manyata came out of the bathroom with the towel in her hand and her hands were busy rubbing the towel against her hair and the towel was the absorber. She greeted "Suprabhata", Punia raised her eyebrows and said, "Who is she...I mean, what does she belong to you?." "Wife" (Purushottam said) but Manyata intruded and said, "No, no, we are in living-in-...." Purushottam twisted her hand and repeated his words.

Manyata asked why he said that they were spouses, but Purushottam reasoned with her and once again she was entrapped in a web-of-word.

Days passed as water flowed in the River, Purushottam's life was buoyant as he was spending his favourite lifestyle but Punia pricked Purushotam's eye as she used to come everyday evening.

But a flabbergasting News fell in Purushottam's lap.

*******
Hey, dears
Prithee, vote and drop your thoughts in the comment section...
Thank you so much 🌸
700+ reads but only 170+ vote
Do Vote...