Chapter 18 - I'm staying. I'm right here.

Gabriela Senna's POV:

I woke up, looked around and realized that I slept in my room at Lawrence's yacht. It made sense cause I remember nothing about the rest of the night. It seemed I had blacked out, not a surprise considering the whirlwind of festivities. I looked to my right and saw a deeply sleeping Carlos. I did not want to wake him up so, I put on one of my dresses that I left there and made my way to the kitchen. 

Quietly, I tiptoed out of the room, making my way to the kitchen to start the day. As I moved through the familiar yet extravagant space of the yacht, the soft hum of the engine and the occasional seagull's cry provided a comforting background. It was a new day, and despite the grogginess of a night too well enjoyed, the morning held a promise of tranquility.

With a cup of freshly brewed coffee in hand, I stepped out onto the deck to survey the aftermath of last night's festivities

With a cup of freshly brewed coffee in hand, I stepped out onto the deck to survey the aftermath of last night's festivities. The sight of the scattered remnants of the party made me realize that cleaning up would be quite the task.

As I pondered my options, it dawned on me that I didn't know any cleaning agencies in Monaco. I needed help, and quickly.

Without hesitation, I reached for my phone and dialed Nico's number.

"Oh, good morning.  Gabriela, finally you decided to wake up." Nico sounded a bit mad.

"What? What time is it?" I asked and looked at the clock and realized it was literally 3 pm.

"It is 3 pm. I saw some blacked-out photos of you. I saw a photo of Lance and a Victoria's Secret model. Some interesting photos of Lando. Some drunk photos of Mick. I told you to be careful. Why don't you listen to me?" Okay, he was angry. 

"I'm really sorry, Nico. I didn't realize I had that much to drink."

"Where are you now? Back home?"

"No, I stayed on Lawrence's yacht with Carlos last night."

"Ah, that explains it."

"I need your help, though."

"With the photos that might end up in the papers?"

"No, but we will come to that. But first, could you find someone to take care of the mess here?"

"I'll look into that. What's your plan for the photos?"

"I will look at them once we hang up the phone."

"Alright, good luck. Call me if you need anything."

"Thanks, Nico."

I clicked on the Instagram icon and first saw a photo of me. But to be honest it was not bad. Okay, I looked drunk but clearly, I was not blacked out. At least, in that photo. I looked further but there was no other photo. So, I was relaxed. I saw a photo of Lance and Taylor. Honestly, it was not looking bad. Actually, it was a really cute photo. I guess, Nico was just exaggerating.