Chapter 10 - My brother is an F1 driver

Some time in the middle of May 2015:

Gabriela was walking to college when she saw a newspaper on the sidewalk. The title was "The Power Couple Is Busy With Wedding Preparations"

 The title was "The Power Couple Is Busy With Wedding Preparations"

Sophie Green and Dominic Ruffer got back together. They say "Our relationship is stronger than ever." They seem to sort their problem out after Dominic (40) ended his relationship with Gabriela Senna (20). Senna seems to be the other woman in this relationship. Some sources close to Sophie Green say "Gabriela Senna was the reason Dominic broke up with Sophie. She confused him but in the end, he found his way back to his beloved fiance. The couple is happier than ever and expecting a baby.

When Gabriela read the news she couldn't breathe. She also couldn't believe that she was already pregnant and they were announcing it now. However, Gabriela remembered that Dominic had been acting weird since the end of February. Dominic even left early on Gabriela's birthday after he talked with his dad in private. Was the pregnancy news the reason why he left early? If he loved Sophie then why did he date Gabriela? She was feeling used. She didn't feel like going to school anymore so she turned around and walked back to her house. She called Lily.

"Gabriela, what is happening?"

"Look at the news" Lily looked at the newspaper Gabriela handed her.

"Oh my god. I can't believe they are calling you the other woman." She continued reading "Wait a minute! This asshole got together with her behind your back and made a baby with her? I am gonna kill him."

"Please Lily, leave it at that. I will cry for some time and be heartbroken hope I will survive this heartbreak but I don't feel like getting revenge. I just don't have the energy for it."

"Oh, Gabby come here." She lay down on the bed next to Gab and hugged her.

"Oh no. My grandpa is calling." Gab groaned.

"Pick up the phone. Maybe he heard the news?"

"Of course, he heard the news! Probably my news is printed out on all the magazine sites in Brazil right now. Oh my god! What the fuck am I gonna do? I was planning to go back to Brazil after graduation."

"Then, don't go"

Gabriela hesitated before finally picking up the phone.

"Querido, I saw the news. Are you okay?" Her grandfather's concerned voice reached her ears.

"Yeah, Grandpa. I am fine, and the news is fake," she replied, trying to sound composed.

"Hey, are you crying?" Her grandfather's intuition cut through her attempt to hide her emotions.

"No, no," she quickly denied, but the trembling in her voice betrayed her.

"Yes, you are. I know that you are crying just by your voice," he gently pointed out.