Last suffer

Very short chapter❤️(didn't check words)

Ziara pov!

and she squished my hand in hers dragging me to speed, I breath heavily and hear his gun, "no no no please.." I cry and she shake s her head her breath ragging slowly, we turn left than right agian, not caring. I sob softly and I felt like we where close to safety.

*Shot.*

I gasp hearing Kayla grunting and she tumbles down while running next to me with a wince, "Kayla!?" I gaps and lean down only to find a bloody hole right on Kayla's abdomen..

my eyes widend and tears spill quickly as my hand leads straight on the shotted spot praying. "Ziara.. g-go!" She half shouts, she looks like she hasn't even been shit but before that.. her face pales, "no I'm not leaving you" I cry and sob feeling my lips tremble slightly, "please Ziara, he's coming"
she begs and winces right after, " I can't!" I whisper scream my voice breaking in a trillion peace's as I see the sight of her pain face..

I lean down to hug her tightly sobbing into her neck neck.. 15 seconds.. 15 second of laying in a pool of my friends blood, while she dies in my arms. I cradle her head with one soft kiss on her fore head before I heard rustling footsteps from not very afar, Alexander. I glance back at Kayla her eyes shutting making me sob, "all my fault.." I stand up and run.

Run. Just damn run Ziara. Everything around me sounds louder than it usually does. The wind sound like the wild wind on the sea that could suck any boat in.

I breath heavily running faster, and I couldn't even think about my breath or my muscles that strained agianst my skin. My hair floating around me, sticking to my face cause of the tears, I ran even faster. I felt every around me blur..

I glance back this time luckily seeing Alexander out of my sight, my feet where numbing but I just kept running, the trees felt like they spawned more by every far piece I reach to. I still heard him, his footsteps and angry grunts put for all I cared.

I'm not going back.. my muscles start to numb in a way I couldn't explain but my eyes met the abandoned train station and I finally met the stones of the streets almost collapsing to my knees at the sudden texture under my shoes, I haven't felt anything more than woods for a decade.

Tom pov.

I set a harsh foot on the brakes stooping the car making them lean forward harshly, "check around the woods." I order them and call the members to help trough Bluetooth.

"Please Ziara.." I pant softly slamming the door shut as we enter the woods running, behind us a random abandoned train station, "I'll look here." I nod to them getting into the trains station seeing a long train lined on the railing and I step in looking around.

"Fucking god Ziara, I'm gonna take your soul if you die." I huff under my breath and my eyes widend as I hear a loud thump entering the train..

Ziara pov!

I cry hearing him get closer as I slow down, my heart beat was unbearable and I crash into the train my eyes meeting a tall man with a familiar figure, right on the other side of the bus.. I run towards him desperately not caring enough to know, my eyes where blurred by the force of running.

I heard the man come close to me and grab me harshly pulling me into the bathroom, "holy shit, Ziara.." my breath hitches.. I open my eyes full of tears dragging my gaze to his face, his honey brown eyes, the piercing shining brightly into the dimmed bathroom.. "Tom!" I cry out and hug him tightly, he grabs me by the thighs wrapping my legs around his waist as he leans agianst the wall kissing my neck face and chest, spreading love even tho it felt like he was worshiping..

"Fuck your so bruised." He curses his voice darkening and he takes his coat off slipping it onto me as he keeps me high in his arms, caging my body like a toddler with a lolly refusing to let it go.. "Tom.." I sob and more tear fall onto his shirt trembling softly, "fuck, Ziara I'm here." He reassures kissing my head repeatedly before I heard loud gunshots. To held me tight and opened the door glancing trough the slip of the door.

I couldn't help but look too, Alexander running off the train as I saw some familiar members form Tom holding guns. I sniff softly and lay my head agianst his chest. "Fuck, Ziara your cold." He leads my head to his neck slipping his long fingers in my hair caressing as he Carrie's me off., "seems like m not the only one with backup."
He groans leading me to his car.. "Stay here, Ziara don't you fucking move." He places me in the passengers seat tuning the heat up as he closes his door and grab his gun out..

God.. I felt nothing., my eyes heavy, my body felt heavy, my head felt heavy and my life just felt heavy. All so heavy my eyes closed the soft murmurs of Tom replaying in my head till I fall asleep..

Black..

______________________________________________________________

Authors note!
Im gonna be honest, it was hard to write these last chaps knowing that some ppl had to go trough these raping, kidnapping and stuff and my heart literally cries for how strong these ppl are and this chap is a very FUCKING big thank you for the ppl that stayed so strong they survived these things.
Know your not alone and everyone is strong in every way possible
❤️.
982 words.
Holy shit 3 chaps leftttt!