Halloween sex

(I didn't check words once agian🥹)

LONG ASS CHAPTER WITH 3000 AND MORE WORDS
(That's why it took 2 days..)

|TW: smut || TW: Sexual harassment |Ziara pov:

|TW: smut |
| TW: Sexual harassment |
Ziara pov:

No.. he can't die now.. I still want to know about brother.. more tears run down and I stand up running towards them trying to avoid the blood i was running on making it hit my bare legs.. before Tom could shoot I grab his gun twisting his gun to my head..

His eyes widend while his eyes where still full of fury. "Ziara!?" He shouted before picking me up and slamming me into a room until we hear a loud bang.. I tremble crying in his arms.. "fuck. The half house exploded." He sighs looking out of the small window as he holds me tight. I continue crying uncontrollably and het turns to me his eyes getting worse in madness. "Slap me. Punch me, kick me in the goddamn balls, but do not point my gun at yourself." He says his voice carrying a heavy press on my chest.. i purse my lips tears still consuming my eyes as I nod. He sighs softly before cradling me tighter placing my head in his neck as I continue sobbing.

After a few minutes we heard cop sirens and Tom sat up wrapping my legs around his waist as he stands up and opens the emergency door in this small room luckily meeting the face of outside, he glances at the cops that where currently barging into the house me before walking towards the car. He opens the passengers seat one hand holding me as he Lays me in there.. the stars and dark sky loops over the car mirrors, I get tired and tired by the second I couldn't feel Tom getting in the car. "Sleep." He allows me and reverses the car. My eyes flutter shut..

-

I felt my self being placed on soft cushions and a familiar warmth of my cushions, still getting the vision of the night as my eyes lazily slides opens, glancing around seeing toms face. Well not his face because the hood was covering his face in the night shadow. He stands back straight before walking out of the room.. a lonely presence washes over me as I felt him not wandering in my house anymore, I turn to my side the slide doors of my balcony slightly open the white see trough curtains softly floating with the pressure of the wind.. in this scene my eyes slip shut agian softly creating a rhythm of the wind in my ears as I fall asleep..

-

My eyes shoot open of my alarm clock and I tap a hand over it with a sigh.. I shove my head back in a pillow yawning.. "what happend" I murmur and sit up with another sigh staring blankly at my window..

Flashback

No.. he can't die now.. I still want to know about brother.. more tears run down and I stand up running towards them trying to avoid the blood i was running on making it hit my bare legs.. before Tom could shoot I grab his gun twisting his gun to my head..

His eyes widend while his eyes where still full of fury. "Ziara!?" He shouted before picking me up and slamming me into a room until we hear a loud bang.. I tremble crying in his arms.. "fuck. The half house exploded." He sighs looking out of the small window as he holds me
-