Save me

No i didn't check words.

This pic looks so wierd in light mode (please do dark mode for a better look😭👍)

Ziara Pov:

Vanessa pushes us into the foggy room, red led lights wrapped around the corners of the wall as men lay with on boxers on the bed.. "what's this.," i ask closing my eyes cupping my face by the torture of the heat in here. "R-Rape-room.." Kayla stutters quietly as some men come and grab us, I gaps and shake my head. "No please.." I whimper as they tighten there grip slurring me into the bed with no effort, I felt my wrists being cuffed up my legs being sprea, as the rip the gown off, "please, no..!" I sob shaking my head, tears covering my sight but the fog making it worse.

The man grab a blade before slipping on the bed with a grin i could see trough his mask. I whimper as they grip my breasts pushing the, down making me choke on my air that's being pushed out slowly, I squirm seeking hair until I hear a torturous scream from Freya making me gasp and cry, the molded gaps, whimpers and screams from the girls here making my ears ring.

The man starts gripping hips so hard I felt his nails dig into my hip like knifes, I pant and whimper as the guy pull my hips up grinding his cock agianst my pussy making me squirm, "p- please, no.." I cry shaking my head out he slams his cock in making me scream high-pitched feeling my heart stop and head beat, my eyes dragging left and right while I let out exhausted painful screams and winces, tears trickling down my cheek, I felt a tip of a knife trace down my stomach, my yelps and scream causing my hands shaking, my breath ragged between my tears and he slaps my face so hard I felt my teeth shaking and my jaw muscles weakening.

The knife traced a scar in my breast making me scream high-pitched in pain, "ah.!" I yelp as he sliced the side of my waist.. My head pounded 3 hard time before... black.

~§§§§~

Morning.

I gulp softly tears trickling down my cheek as I inspect my body in the mirror.. bruise, cuts, marks and handprints that felt stinging on my skin if i touched it. "Girls. To the makeup room." Vanessa orders strictly and the other girls nod looking at eachother as we walk towards the doors entering, "sheesh, they need the whole concealer bottle" Miranda chuckled looking us up and down, "they've been something these days" Vanessa nods pushing us forwards to sit on the chairs as some workers come over to us with the supplies, all the girls where talking too eachother like yesterday never happend. Like our body's weren't being used like some doll you buy at the store, where you get to do anything with.

"Eyes here." The worker Chantal order grasping my chin as she pours a thick layer of foundation on my face pouding it with the beauty blender harshly making me squint my eyes. "Little whore." She smiles tapping my cheek as she grabs the concealer tracing a thick layer under my eyes, I glare at her making sure she won't see it.. I didn't like this, never did. Never will. The makeui stings on my face a little making my skin feel uncomfortable with the amount. "They looked like they haven't aten till yesterday" Miranda giggles brushing Kayla's hair out. Why did they have to be so mean?. "Exactly, they look so whorish, like they want to be treated like this." Corrine laughs her red lipstick stretching by the smile, did they really think we wanted this..?

~§§§§~

I sob and snif softly as we enter the living room and I take my painful heels off, "I hate it here.." I mutter and lay on the bed the tight dress sucking my legs together, "you can do this little mouse." I shake my head covering my eyes even tho they where a,ready closed.. I could hear his voice on the back of my head couraging me, a part of me wants to hug him so tightly and not break away,and another hates his guts. "Hey I think you should rest a little bit" Freya recommends, I look at her blankly and give her a curt nod before grabbing a robe and slip my dress off.

how did they even suspect me to rest? I couldn't. Not physically, not mentally, not emotionally, not even if I needed to. If that was my only hope. I would rather be stuck in a cage than experienced this torturous house with woman that insult you like you have no feelings, and men that use u like a prostitute and treat u like crap while doing so. But I know. How much I try to run, the presence of Alexander always find a a way to catch me agian, why did he? Why would men like him not figure the situation that woman go trough? Slicing open our arms using the amount of pain that can't enter make it stuck up our noses forcefully and where still forced to keep our heads up, still forced to look like a pretty doll that Vanessa could dress us up as than sel, us to the people that would throw money agianst them.

Those men. They turn your weakness agianst you. That's one of the reasons why therapy doesn't work for those psychos. They cannot be healed.

That's why. There's nothing holding you back agianst phsycos than yourself.

I gasp and my eyes shoot open, I felt silence agian as I look around the almost back room, hearing the girls snor softly, I slip my legs over the bed. Kayla. She had the strongest figure here.. I want to take them all.. I will. I'll reach out to Tom to save them.. I take the robe off and slip a black hoodie on, i grabbed it from Freya and I sniff softly tears trickling my eyes..

I turn to Kayla's bed and push her shoulders softly making her hum tiredly her eyes squinting open, "what do you want..? It around 1 am.." she yanws her eyes droopy, "where leaving here.." I nod and her eyes shit open better and she sits up, "what?." She asks and lookss at my hoodie, "you never wore black before.." she purses her lips and i nod and grab her hands, "that's the point, it'll be easier if I was unusual to them." I explain and she shakes her head softly, "I can't do this.. we can't leave them.. it'll be hard to take them-" "Ill get them back.."

I cut her off politely, "I swear.."
I nod and she sighs looking around.. "Fine.." she mumbles and she slips a green sweater on and I twist the door knob softly as we step out.. "this way.." I whisper and we tip toe down the stairs reaching the door, "it's locked.."

I murmur and she curses under her breath softly before she turns away making me follow her instinctively. "Well have t9 break glass and get the hell out of here.." she exclaims, "what no well get caight-" "its either stay here or run away.. the keys are always in his pockets." How dis she know?- i nod softly and we reach the kitchen opening the u
Door until we both gasp.. "hey what are you doing up?" Alexander narrows his eyes at us, Kayla turns to look at me but I was already reaching out for the single pan on the co7nger and grab her wrists dragging her away. "Get back here?!" Alexander shouts and I heard the girls shuffle awake. I hand the pan over to Kayla, she had more strength and I signal to the garden before she smashed it loudly I felt some glass slice past my leg before we run out.

"DONT FUCKING-"  he didn't finish his sentence before I heard his loud footsteps and his soft whisper to his earpiece. "You can't do it" Kayla murmurs seeing my feel slow down, I nod and she squished my hand in hers dragging me to speed, I breath heavily and hear his gun, "no no no please.." I cry and she shake s her head her breath ragging slowly, we turn left than right agian, not caring. I sob softly and I felt like we where close to safety.

*Shot.*

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note!:
Cliffhangaaa

Im actually crushing on Alexander rn. (Jk he's a dick)
-1433 Words🎀